Internet Speed:

Worst Service Provider, Guinness World Record
Apr 10, 2018 07:30 PM 62405 Views

Internet Speed:

Connection Reliability:

Installed connection on 28th February. Was happy that finally ACT in my area and would get best broadband service of Bangalore. Immediately made a payment of Rs 8135 and opt in for 6 months Storm plan and as a complementary, I got Free Wifi and 1000 GB free. For a period of 15 days, everything was fine.

Then the noise starts ahead. The Speed suddenly has gone down to 40-100 KBPS(Yes it is KBPS), even speed test stop responding and frequently drops started. I raised a ticket 10215353617. After 2 days someone called me and said they will attend by EOD and that's it. No one turned up for 3rd and 4th day. Then suddenly close the ticket and I raised another ticket: 10215361987. I called customer care same day evening. CS team said they will prioritize and ensure all fixed by next day EOD.

Again same story no one turned up and after 2-3 Days the ticket was closed unattended despite multiple calls.

Finally, after 10 days, they started responding to following tickets one after another: 10215367318, 10215361987(Reopened 3-4 Times), 10215448031(Reopened 5 Times), 10215642937.

But the conclusion is they aren't able to fix my issue. Very poor teamwork. They are not able to serve the customer in a decent way. Today it is 24th day, till date I am not having internet. I am charged for all the days by now. Not seeing any hope. I guess I have seen the worlds worst ever teamwork.

They deserve Guinness World record for the worst ever customer support. The pain that I have gone through in these days by following up these team is worst ever experiencing. My money is getting flushed beside to all pain. So I thought I will write this review to let all other know it all false that "ACT is BEST"

Good news is yesterday they opened another ticket: 10215691644. God Knows when this will be fixed, no hope left on them. These tickets are the truth for what I stated here.

Write a Review on ACT Broadband