Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Bangalore India
Nice One
Aug 05, 2004 06:47 PM 4184 Views
(Updated Aug 05, 2004 06:47 PM)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Well, I was for long searching for a image viewer which will help me in viewing all types of image and also have a good interface. I enjoy viewing images with ACDSEE, though the version that I use is 6.0. The interface is good and effective. It also enables us to browse through the directories. It acts as an explorer also though does not provide all the facilities of the explorer. It is definitely an useful one. It lessens your number of softwares that needs to be installed. It might take some time but not so much time that it will be an irritant.

What more can I say that it has really eased up my pressure. Before for every time I gotta view an image I gotta open a new software. (Well, I was actually involved in Image Processing for sometime... ) Now, with the nice, cool and simple GUI this software appealed me sooooooooo much that I recommend everybody this software.

PS: Ofcourse, this review is based on my limited knowledge over softwares. If there is anything more fashionable, better & easier to use, well am not currently aware of it. Please lemme know. :-)

ACDSee 3.1