Help Functionality:

I see, You see
Apr 06, 2001 12:09 PM 2729 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

This is one utility you dare not miss. It is similar to IRFAN view but personally I feel it is better. This is a utility to see all images. Images have different formats such as JPG, BMP, GIF etc. Whenever you have different images in your PC and you want to see them all without having to open individual programs for the individual pics then this is the thing for you. It has an explorer like interface. You can do all the functions of the explorer like copying, deleting and moving all types of files and folders. You have a slide show option wherein all the image files in a folder will be shown to you at an interval like a slide show. You get to choose and adjust the interval.

Ideal for viewing family albums if you have a digital cam or a scanner. You also have an excellent facility to search for any image file. All you have to do is type the name or keywords and it shows all related files. An excellent utility. Alas it has one shortcoming, It shamelessly reminds us at regular intervals of time that it is free and we can buy it if we want at bla bla .com and all that just like all sharewares do. But that's not such a pain since you are using such a nice utility free. All you have to do is press Remind me later.

You can download it from acdsystems.com or download.com . GO GET IT and then thank me. Alternatively, almost every Chip CD has it.

Write a Review on ACDSee 3.1