Concept:

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

8 ball Pool sucks.!

The Game keeps Logging out and half the Time it doesn't give you your winnings.!

They are cheating you out of your money.Dont waste your time and Money that doesn't even work half the Time.!

So Guys I am gonna share my Experience with you with this Game.

The Layout of this game is awesome but I request them to please stop making us Fool for giving Rubbish Rewards.

Before some days I am trying to buy Cue and Some Coins in their offer.But as soon as I made the Payment the Reward is not given by them to me.

I lost my Rs.60 and from That day I stopped playing that Rubbish game.

That game doesn't deserve to call as A Game.

The Uselessness of that Game is Much High.!

Some of the Loot by them I will explain here.

1.Spin and Win - This is the act to make players fool by them.Everytime you try to play Spin and WIn you will get Max.250 Coins and never get the Higher rewards while you play as much as You can.

2.Cues - Nowdays they added 30 more Cues which you will get through Surprise box.But after every game you play you get a Lower box and Never get a Green Box(Max.Reward Box)

1. Scratch Card - This is the another Minigame in that Game.When you Open a Surprise box you only get the Card which after scratching nothing will get you without making you fool.!

I will Request You guys Do not waste Your Time as well As Money like and Wasted.

Use your Time to Do Creative things Rather than Getting fool.

Thanks.#