Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Bhiwandi India
Just good for couple of days ..
Jul 11, 2018 12:07 AM 1193 Views (via iOS App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello gys . I am playing 8 ball pool a couple of months ago . so , I m going to share a review on it . when u start playing it , it will be interesting just for a couple of days or months. . den u r going to uninstall dis .

the main reason behind hating this game is dat sometimes owing to network connection or whatsoever we have to loss the bet maybe of 1 M or 50 M . so its definitely not fair to earn with a struggle and just to lost bet with a silly internet connection issue .

secondly , when you win a bet , 8 ball pool gives you a box dat has some coins and cue pieces . so , the condition is you can only open one box at a time that to of 12 hrs , 8 hrs , 3 hrs . so, , we can play the bets but will not get this kinda extra coins and cues . so we have to stop playing it for a while .

let us talk about the graphics of 8 ball pool . so , graphics is OK for me and I have no issues regarding it.

8 Ball Pool