Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Perinthalmanna India
8 Ball Pool
Apr 26, 2018 05:00 PM 835 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Dear friends,

Today I am sharing my opinion about the game 8 ball pool.It's one of the best most rated game you can find in play store.I started playing this game 1 year ago.I am not continued playing this several time beacuse I had changed my phone twice.As the name refers it's an 8 ball pool game more than that you can find some veriety of game mods in this game.You can participate in a tournament and you can also play 9 ball game with guide line or without guidelines.This game is some kind of addiction to my friends.This game only work with internet.

The problem with this game is, it will ruine your battery backup.Some times we have to wait even when we won because if the opponent just left the game.Some times I found difficulty in playing this game due to the slower internet connection of my opponent and that game's much embarrassing.You can connect with your friends but it's very difficult to find a friend in search.Some times you have to add your friend through unique id.It consume much data.I would prefer to donot download this game and refer this to others.

8 Ball Pool