Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Kalikiri India
8 Ball Pool
Dec 12, 2017 09:15 PM 626 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 13, 2017 08:05 PM)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi friends today I want to share my experience about playing the online 8 ball pool game. I got very interest to play this game at first time. I loved this game. I scored 10 Million coins in just one week only. But it is very addictive, needs things sorting tough, like fix on the spin and win should be random. I gave only 2 star rating to this game, because the managers are updated this game. Insteed of fixing bug, they made it too heavier that even I can't handle a single game. The updated version of this game is worst. Lots off lagging. You will hit your ball but after few seconds it will shows that the ball is already potted ( or) your strike will be in opponents hand. I got very intrest to play this game at first time. Also I won 10 Millions of coins. But I lost my studying to play this game. Some times I got failed in exams also by playing of this game. I bet 10, 000 coins in online to play the game at that time I got message from Bank regarding our personal details. It is very urgent for me, thats why I was opened that message at the middle of this game. After finishing my work I was opened the game. It is not be resumed and I lost my coins. Like that soo many times I was faced problems.Thats why I was stopped playing this game.I recommend you to don't play time waste games like this.I hope my review will helpfull.

8 Ball Pool