Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh India
Easy to play
Nov 22, 2017 03:25 PM 663 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

8 ball pool is an addicting game.It is very simple and easy to play.It is an online multiplayer game.This game is the most popular pool game.We can play this with our friend or strangers.This game looks very real.The graphics of this game is also good.On an average it is good game to time pass.The concept, rules and regulations of this game are all alike the real pool game.If you will play this game at once you will be keen to play it again.The persons wins who puts all his balls first into the holes.This is a betting game.You have to bet with the virtual coins as entry fees.If you win the match your betted coins will be double but if you lose then you will also lose your betted coins.This game is very addicting, the more you play the more you want to play.It is easy And is the world's largest online pool game.It is a miniclip game.The best of this game is that you can chat with your facebook friends.You can donate and request coins.I also play this game daily.My xp is 10.You can also buy many types of cues in this game.I like this game very much and I am addict of it.

8 Ball Pool