Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Patna Bihar India
Not so goodonline game
Nov 23, 2017 11:09 AM 808 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 30, 2017 07:03 PM)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

8 ballpool is not so good game. The movment of ball is quit good but ball spin is not accurate. The best thing about this app is we can play with your friends but online only. There is no any option to connect with wifi and play together in offline mood. There are various level and each level have their own rules . There is also an option to play 9 ball . While playing with friend we can also chat with them but playing with other person there is only limit chat which is given by this apps.There is also many type of achievment which make this game intresting and competative. If I loss my all money than I buy free coin from my friend.30 coin is also given by this game every 1 hour. Some time I loss game due to network problem but there is also a little bit chance to loss your 1 chance to hit ball only because of my opponent bad network.

8 Ball Pool