Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

7 Heavens

Quality is not that good.
Jun 07, 2017 12:58 PM 3621 Views

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Hey friends.i used this less known brand. The color I used is red. I forgot the exact name of the shade. I like the shade. The only problem I faced with the product is the smell I really do not like. It smells like some chemical and tastes even more bad.Usually we do not lick our lips while we applied a lip color but yet it is very bad smelling. Second thing is this is really dry. I used the Matt color and I need to literally rub it thrice or more to get it applied properly.it gets chipped very often if reapplied again.You can not use the product in winter as this really makes your lips to get dry and become more chipped and cracked in dry weather.Third and the last bad point about this product is availability. I could not find the same color yet due to its less availability. Could not find it any of the malls and none of the stores and even the stalls do not have the same products. I do no know what went wrong with the company and distributors.

7 Heavens Lipstick