Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

7 Heavens

7 heavens
Mar 10, 2017 10:56 AM 3867 Views (via iOS App)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

7 heavens lipstick are one of the poor quality lipstick it is cheaper in rate but not all the product which is cheaper in rates are good. people tend to buy lipsticks of cheaper rate as some people cannot afford to buy higher price lipstick I just want to save you money buy recommending you not to buy 7 heaven lipstick I got one 7 heaven lipstick which looks great in packaging and applying the the quality is so poor that after appling for 1 week I found that my lips are getting darker in shade and while applying it the lips are getting dry and leaves a stain on your lip which will go another day I mean no one wants to make theor lips darker ofcourse not the time I found that this product is a waste I stoped using I know for a women her lips are a very important part and I dont want you to ruine it by using this cheap quality product I hope it will help you next time .

7 Heavens Lipstick