Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

7 Heavens

168,Aathi Thiravidar Colony, Thenpothai-627809, Shengottai
Worst Usage
Oct 09, 2017 10:55 AM 2061 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Oct 09, 2017 10:56 AM)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Hello friends u used this less known brand. The color I used is red. I forgot the exact name of shade. I like the shade. The only problem I faced with the product is the smell I really do notike. It smells like some chemical and tastes even more bad. Usually we do not lick our lips while we are applied a lip colour. But it is very bad smelling. Second to OK no is this reallydry.i used the mat colour and I need to literally rub in thrice or more to get it applies properly. It or more to get it spied properly. It gets chipped very often if reapplied again. You can not use the product in winter as this really makes your lips to get dray and become more chipped and cracked jn dry weather. Third and the last bad point about this product is availability. I could not find the same color yet due to its less avaialabilty. Could not find it any if the malls and none of the stores and even the stalls do not have the same products. I do no know what went wrong with the company and distributors.

7 Heavens Lipstick