6, Ballygunge Place, Ballygunge, Kolkata 700019, WB

+91-9903975614, +91-33-24603922

Bengali authentic food
Jul 10, 2015 11:31 PM 2278 Views

6 ballygunge place is a restraunt which has chain of same restraunt all over kolkata. 3 months back I had visited 6 ballygunge place in ballygunge in kolkata.Its decor is done in such a way that it matches with the cuisine.it has a bengali cuisine.So a bengali look has been given to the restaurant.With wall hangings and lamps and table and chairs like a bengali household has.To confess I was quite disappointed with the ambience as it look dull.

We ordered bagun bhaja, chholar dal, aloo jhinga poshta, loochi for roti and mishti dhoi.The staff out there wre quite courteous and polite.Few food item which we couldn understand and asked the waiters they explained us well and they looked quite professional.Food was quite prompt and the aroma of the food was making me mad.This was the forst time I ever tatsed bagun bhaja I should say a lovely sabji dish.Mishti dhoiwas a wow.aloo jhinga was quite authentic bengali sabji and looche was small round round rotis giving completely different taste to our taste buds.

Prices are also quite reasonable and one gets real bengali food here.i was real happy with the food and will again look forward for this restaurant.never knew bengali food can be so tasty.

6 Ballygunge Place - Ballygunge - Kolkata