Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Patna India
WORST APP AND FAKE APP..!!
Mar 09, 2019 02:07 PM 17457 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I got a bad experience while using this 4fun app.

The design and concept of 4fun app is quite interesting and good.i thought that it will help me to earn online money. I downloaded this app through a link from youtube channelof a youtuber. When I read their term and policies then its looking interesting but when I download it. My all expectation gonna wrong due to promises given by youtuber and by term and policies.

1. I download this and and its open like a wonderful pages and looks. Lots of videos are uploaded by different users. As its name 4fun app I expected funn on it but I searched the videos I got less video which is based on 4fun app and some videos are copied uploaded from tik tok where I saw all that videos which was uploaded on 4fun app.

2. I got 50rs.for downloading through referal link which is provided by the youtuber . I logged in but got a message for register first . Then I registered my email phone number and name . It logged in with same email id and open after loggin a message flashed on screen for chek in I checked in.

3. The best way for earning was reffer to a friend through whatsapp and fb . If I reffer via my copied liked I got 6rs.for each registration . I got 18 rs for 3 reffer and installation . After it when I reffer a videos to a frnd I will got 1rs. It will quite interesting. But at the end I feel that its a fake app because after some days my money is not increasing and even videos sharing money is not providing me. I using it .but as a expwctation that it will increase via daily check in and whatsapp referal .

4. First of all you cant refferal too much .because my frnds not avreed to share it on them they dont wanna this type of any earning appwhat I was reffering. And your expectation lay doqn at this fact after that u have on option for earning that is refferal videos but u can share only 6 videos for 6rs . In aday. After some days no rs is giving by this app for refferal videos . Qhat I do.u can understand what is the level of this app. Its a true fact if you are not agreed then download app and share your experience with me after 10 days using 4fun app. I hope u will same as me.

Thanku guys.

I hope this review matter for you.

Sanjeev kumar .

Please like me as use ful review please press the emoji 1.

4Fun