Restuarant where you can enjoy
Oct 14, 2016 12:37 PM 2792 Views

one of best restuarant/cafe of dun..if you used to checkout some good hangout spot then you going right ,yes this restuarant full of feel,and joy where you can actually get the taste of heart and stomuch.my friend suggest me go their then after one week i went therefor my birthday celebration.yes it was exactly same whatever he told me..then i celebrate it their..i ordered some dish then they serve us and main part about price..yes price was actually reasonable and suitable.i like it and decided to come again,.after that i used to go their and order.if you want to checkout then must go..nice place for party ,I believe the area is just a bit under-rated. After all like they provide a great quality and volume of food in the most affordable price. The atmosphere can also be calm as well as in all it finishes all of the principles of the great restaurant. Individually liked the place overall.Its a pleasant place..l its gud...the coffee is actually gud...used a gys time with my frnds...aspire to get there soon.

3C's Cafe - Chukkuwala - Dehradun