Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Sai Colony Vadrage Road, Gadhinglaj India
Awesome 360 antivirus...
Mar 12, 2018 02:14 PM 332 Views (via Android App)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi guys today, I am with one of best antivirus, even though I have told that don't use any antivirus in your Android because it fulls the storage and phone starts hanging, but now I have got a new antivirus called 360 security lite dont use 2018 version of it, I kindly recommend you this. I have a Samsung Gt S5282, I was using it 4 years ago, after 2 years it became to hang more because its ram was 459 Mb, I faced hanging problem 2 years however now I downloaded 360 security lite and now my phone is running smoothly.Lets see some features of this app.

Features: -360 lite is full package of fratures that see mostly in any other antivirus but they not work properly.This antivirus is all in one Android optimizer, battery saver and app that can optimize your background apps, manages the space, cleans junk files cache, while tehere is virus in your Android you can go for trojan scan.It is best tool for ram less 1 GB.And many other features such as phone boost, phone cooler etc are available in this antivirus.And even it not a large app it about only9.6MB, it is available on playstore.If you have hanging problem on your device then just go for it.

Thank you.