Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

WORST WEBSITE
May 27, 2019 08:01 PM 17920 Views (via Android App)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Flipkart has started an initiative of providing electronic gadgets to people at low price by creating it's own New Application 2Gud. The website is specialised in selling refurbished gadgets like phones, laptops, Headphones etc. So, what are refurbished GADGETS basically the defected gadgets which are new and repaired by the original company of that item cannot be selled directly in the market hence at low price is selled by a tag called 'refurbished item'if you buy the item, it would be the same as the brand new or the non-refurbished. but sometimes people often gets defeated item still you get a warranty of 4 to 6 months but it's very annoying and not worth of & if you buy an refurbished product the probablity is that you will have to face defects on what you have purchased. So, now let me tell you my own experience with 2Gud. It all started when I purchased a refurbished Samsung S6 at a price tag of Rs 11, 999 At first it looks like you got a great deal in your hand but after approx one month I literally noticed the problem of flickering screen. But I have also viewed many good reviews Now the main thing is if you have the gut to buy it and have a tight budget in your hand it will be the best option for you. I hope you liked it.????????

2gud.com