Product Quality:

Feb 02, 2012 08:49 PM 1605 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

This is Prashanth again.In reference to my previous call recording post(Inpublicinterest), I am uploading two more calls today That I had with their customer care on the same day. I wonder how shameless they are and am in a process of getting back to check all the testimonials put on their website(prize winners). The next step is to check with some of them to confirm if it's genuine or fake. This is the call I made to their customer care after receiving a call from their sales team(refer to my previous post MSID: Inpublicinterest).

Unfortunately you cannot put all recordings in one post on MS. So I have created multiple ids.

Inpublicinterest, Inpublicinterest1 and Inpublicinterest2. I am planning to file a law suite against them in Lok adalat. Somebody suggest me how to go about this.

Regards,