Plz do not invest and if you are planning kindly c

₹63.77 L - ₹78.53 L
Possession on: Dec 2018
Status: Under Construction

Plz do not invest and if you are planning kindly c
Feb 03, 2022 10:30 AM 1272 views (via Mobile)

Product Implementation Rate:

Hello Everyone,

If you are reading this kindly don't invest any amount in this apartment Windsor Troika(Begur koppa road apartment, Bengaluru) Mr. Srinivas Rao (Director) and Mr. Murthy who is a care taker for Windsor Troika and also a kind of assistant for Srinivas Rao, they both are world class liars and cheaters, DO NOT BELIVE THEM at all,

We registered a Sky condo unit 14th floor A block 1401, all work done from our end like registration and also having the sale deed and this all work completed in March 6th 2021, because they have to do the work for bathroom fittings and glass fitting, they they told they will give the key in a month, but our work was completed in November 2021, and still there was to much seepage in all rooms, after that I told them to correct this first then we'll take the key, because once we get shifted then sepage is our issue and still nothing done, after this we forced them to resolve this ASAP they suddenly they are asking me 7.10L for some glass installation 5L and 2.10L for some interest and in sale deed and agreement nothing got mentioned before, now Srinivas Rao is harassing me and telling me do whatever you can do i am a local guy you can't do anything because I am a builder.

Then I complain to begur police station, the inspector is not filling the FIR because police inspector is telling me it's a land dispute but it's comes under 420 section because he Srinivas Rao is threatening me if I went to police station again.

I am going to fight till the end because these type of builders should understand that law is same for everyone and Srinivas Rao like people should get punished.

Contact me if you people are facing the same issue at 9886104517/ 9620370660

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by