₹21 L - ₹33 L
Possession on: Dec 2018
Status: Under Construction

Not a good choice
Jan 04, 2019 06:11 AM 2460 views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jan 15, 2019 09:08 PM)

Product Implementation Rate:

December 29, 2018 at 8:36 AM - Reply

Fraud builder. After many followup they given my booking amount with post dated cheque. Cheque got bounced back due to insufficient balance.

I have booked flat in vmsks veenus( Ground floor 1076 sqft). I have done advance payment one lakh. Three months completed. No updates received from builder. During booking they told with in 45 days they will give all documents. Recetly they called me and told your flat size increaced to 1176sqft and asked more payment.

I have cancelled my booking. But still I have not received my booking amount back from VMAKS.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by