For Business
Status: Ready to Move
11% 1.31 48 Reviews Claim this business

Project Details of Vandana Celesta, JP Nagar Phase 7, Bangalore

Location and Highlights

Opposite Chaitanya PU College, 4th Main Road, Bank Of Baroda Colony, J P Nagar Phase 7, Bengaluru 560078, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Vandana Celesta, JP Nagar Phase 7, Bangalore

Summary
Feb 09, 2015 04:43 PM Read

They do not keep up any of their promises done while buying the flat.

~Pathetic Electric work,

~the water pipes within the walls were leaking,

~incomplete door fittings,

~the wall paint was peeling off in the first month of completion of work.

Now we get a shocker that the lake bed land has been encroached by Vandana Builders and have constructed swimming pool and children's park which are now been demolished . We have lost the amenities and many parking spaces. Now they are turning deaf ear towards our woes.

The documents are incomplete, there's litigation on the land. the issues are incessant.

If you are planning to buy with Vandana Builders be prepared to be cheated!
Feb 09, 2015 02:32 PM Read

4) poor construction

5) Maintenance is collected for the year and they will leave you mid way

6) No Khata, electricity meter transfer done

7) No OC given

We are residents of SV lake view, HSR Layout which recently was in the news because Revenue department demolished portion of our apartment on which the swimming pool, children play area was situated. We lost the amenities that we paid for and few of us lost the parking.

Builder is not giving us a solution and we are running around with no response from the builder.

Site number is also under litigation. Net Net lot of issues with this builder.

We are planning for a court case but not sure how fruitful that would be.
Jan 31, 2015 08:37 PM Read

Very True! Vandana Builders are one of the worst in the business. There build quality is one of the poorest and they try to cheat their customers in all aspects.

As an example, in most of their apartments there are fire incidents occured which is all due to use of low quality materials and below par workmanship. They don't use skilled labor.

Please check before you make business with them. in my opinion avoid.

Vandana Celesta - JP Nagar Phase 7 - Bangalore
Nov 01, 2014 11:45 PM Read

They are the worst builders, they will cheat you by all means. Please drop your plans if you are going to buy apartment or anything from them. I am writing this review after staying with them in their apartment and observing the quality of construction for year.

This is not because of frustration, but want to help other people from these unethical money looting people. The over quality and material used are cheap quality and they dont have any knowledge of construction.
Sep 20, 2013 12:24 PM Read

Hi,

This Sanjeev Verma from Orissa living in Bangalore and teaching in Nehru college of commerce in Bangalore. I bought a flat from Vandana infra builders in 2011 in Bomanahalli Bangalore. They don’t have any knowledge how to construct an apartment. They are only fooling the people in the real estate company from last 5 to 6 years. Therefore each customer is complaining.

They are not using the mind in construction of building, only using for making the fool, all the product used on this are of poor quality, low price wood etc. I have bought from Vandana infra builders but if anybody is thinking of buying the flat please avoid this fraud builder.
Jul 01, 2013 05:09 PM Read

In 2010, I planned to buy a flat in Bangalore. I had booked a flat in Vandana Maruel and my flat no. is G04- Paid amount is Rs. 51, 000. After making the payment, I am rigorously following up about the stamp duty to be paid & for registration. But these people were not ready to do the registration. Nor they are ready to refund my entire amount. Now the rates of the flat are high so he is not ready to do the registration. He is also not ready to refund the amount.

Literally, these people are harassing me, not taking my calls, saying unwanted things, whenever I call him he is saying that he is busy, call me later, not even ready to talk. Even he sold my flat to someone else without intimating me & not giving refund of my flat.

I am very much tensed that my flat is sold to somebody else even the registration is done of their on somebody else’s name.

I have no idea now what to do
Jun 22, 2013 12:58 PM Read

I was booked a 2BHK APARTMENT in Residential Apartment builder in the year 2011. Due to the delay in the endorsement process of the Tower R-raised did not accepted my Loan, there were a lot of followups. After about 10 days from the due date of the 3rd demand (50 days from date of booking of 9 lakhs) LIC accepted the loan amount.

Due to this there was a delay of about 10 days from the due date which builder provided in the demand note. As a Consumer there were no questions from my end then I should not be held responsible for giving any delay payment charged at the time of ownership from the builder

Showing: 41 - 47 Reviews on Vandana Celesta - JP Nagar Phase 7 - Bangalore

Vandana Celesta, JP Nagar Phase 7, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search