For Business

Project Details of Vajram Tiara, Yelahanka, Bangalore

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Vajram Tiara, Yelahanka, Bangalore

Summary
Oct 24, 2019 10:53 AM Read

We recently visited the property and we have loved the plan and the amenities that are being planned. The team has planned this project really well. I visited their completed projects on the same lane Essenza and Elina and I see the quality of construction is remarkable.

The project is one of its kind with a rooftop pool and the best landscape
Mar 25, 2019 03:01 PM Read

The whole team works on customer priority and this is something which you expect when you invest with the builder.

The VP or the CEO does not hesitate to meet you and support you in all phase, N=been a wonderful journey - All the best team,

Vajram Tiara is a wonderful product and the choice investing has been the best -the project is nearing the completion and you can see the quality of the project,
Jan 30, 2019 06:09 PM Read

Vajram Esteva is strategically built in a place which is close to most of offices located in Bellandur. If you are looking forward to invest in a 3-4 BHK property in that area then you can close your eyes and choose Vajram. This is my first association with this group's project. Vajram is a trustworthy builder group in the city.

Vajram Tiara - Yelahanka - Bangalore
Jan 14, 2019 03:14 PM Read

First impression is the final impression when it comes to choosing an apartment to buy. I got spellbound by the hospitality of their staff. I highly recommend Vajram Esteva for people who are looking forward to invest in an apartment in Bellandur.

Thank you Vajram.
Sep 28, 2018 12:37 PM Read

It is an Ultra Luxury Condominiums with all good amenities. For sports and health they have Jogging Track and Skating Arena, Half Basket ball court, Lawn Tennis and Badminton court, Beach Volley Ball, Cricket practice Net, Meditation / Yoga Garden, Table Tennis Cascade Wall. Its Perfect Home.
Sep 28, 2018 12:29 PM Read

I always wanted my dream house and when saw I Vajram Tiara project I was really happy with the project idea, the amenities and the plan especially - the concept is really good. I have been associated with Vajram since 2013, my first property was the Villas and now I choose Vajram Tiara for my second investment. The assistance shared by the Vajram Team is great and it been a great experience

Showing: 21 - 26 Reviews on Vajram Tiara - Yelahanka - Bangalore

Vajram Tiara, Yelahanka, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search