Project Details of Vajram Essenza, Thanisandra Main Road, Bangalore

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Vajram Essenza, Thanisandra Main Road, Bangalore

Summary
15 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Their sales guy named Rakshak is extremely rude and snobbish.. He thinks and behave as if he is the builder...We booked a unit 3 months ago and cancelled it within 24 hrs because of some funds issues... Later when we found ourselves placed in better financial position we went there again to check the actual unit as we had some doubts about the ventilation and lighting from their living room balcony . Earlier when we booked the flat at that time the actual unit was not ready that's why we wanted to check it again but that arrogant Sales guy Rakshak had straight away denied us to show the unit and told some bad things on our face, we could have given it back but we really dont want to downgrade ourselves to his level... However that episode turned like a blessing in disguise for us and the very next day we had booked our dream flat with better space and much renowned builder...

Except the RAKSHAK of arrogance other sales persons including MR Thameem are very polite and professional we went there again because of Mr Thameem's professional behavior but fortunately the Rakshak of arrogance came in picture and we changed our mind and moved...So whosoever are planning to buy an apartment there just check the ventilation and lighting in their 3 bhk unit before spending your money.. Honestly we didn't get chance to cross check and double sure about it but it seems to be doubtful..
Oct 21, 2021 06:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

I visited the vajram Newtown Apartment in Thanisandra, Mr. Rakshak explained the project well. The concept of mivan technology construction impressed and the construction is really quite good. And the amenities they are providing are world class & location is very advantageous.
Oct 21, 2021 06:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

I usually dont write reviews but I wanted to share my home buying experience as I am a first time home buyer .

We started looking for properties on thanisandra a d surroundings that's when we came across vajram newtown . This project is so well planned as this project is not on the mai road but just 50mts away this keeps the residential area clam . The plans are so neatly designed where you have 2 proper balconies which is not the case with the other projects on that locality.

The beauty is how the amenities are planned a cross the project a d the clubhouse on the top most floor with a beautiful infinity pool which for a apartment is a boon.

The best part is after the booking the crm team Shiva a d Rashmi withoufail will send you the project status update a d this is very rare unless you value your customers.

All I would say is people visit the project ..talk to them and you will know how good these guys are and how they value their customers

Vajram Essenza - Thanisandra Main Road - Bangalore
Oct 21, 2021 05:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

We bought 3bhk apartment in Vajram Newtown and after a long search we zeored on this project .

The plans and the amenities that are offered is wonderful and also the concept of the rooftop club and pool impressed us .

We are happy and would suggest this project .Would recommend people to go there and experience
Sep 22, 2021 04:33 PM Read (via Mobile)

They do no keep up on there promises. They stars are very unprofessional. They keep flutuating with the price.
Sep 11, 2021 12:03 AM Read

Very unprofessional behavior, and the price fluctuation is very high, they keep changing the rate. they do not share the details of flats availability list, very bad experience. Strongly will not recommend.
Sep 10, 2021 01:10 AM Read

Very poor CR management, the marketing people keep changing their price and words, fake promises, they are promising only the construction but they are not promising on the amenities completion, they didn't agree to give the amenities hand off date, very unpleasant experience.
Dec 15, 2020 05:48 PM Read (via Mobile)

One of the few real-estate companies who value the effort and time of their vendor.

I have worked closely with the marketing They know what is needed for every aspect of the company.

I have been working with the team for 3 years and all the outdoor and signboards are executed from our company.we have never faced any issues in decision making process to material selection and even in payments.

All the best
Jul 16, 2020 10:01 AM Read

The service from the staff is good and happy to give the project information. The project is located in the heart of the city with all basic essentials within reachable distance. The aminities are good and the quality of the construction including ventilation and Vaastu related is admirable. One can invest and feel that he has taken the right decision in making the right investment in the right place
Jun 16, 2020 01:03 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very unprofessional. Would not suggest to engage for any professional partnership with them. I doubt how they would service the client. Pathetic.
Oct 11, 2019 01:23 PM Read

Vajram Tiara is a beautiful property. It's one of a kind premium property. It has amenities suitable for all age group from kids to old age people. The clubhouse is spread over an acre of land. I have already invested in the property. Everything looks fine to me. Just want to connect with others who have invested in this property as well.
Sep 21, 2018 01:55 PM Read

Hi There,

I recently visited Vajram Esteva to invest in it. I was really happy with the project and the construction. They have helped me throughout the process be it from the minute queries till the bank loan processing. All the best team Vajram - I vouch that I made the right choice for my Second home.
Sep 04, 2018 09:23 PM Read (via Mobile)

Elina was delayed by a year. The project was completed but of late the developer is going slow on the final handover. He has done the registration of some flats so that the penalty for late delivery could be avoided. Some specs hv been changed hoping the developer does not cause more anguish to the flat owners.advise caution before proceeding with his other projects. Owners must  be made aware that the developer has changed his management thought process and cares less about the buyers once they have invested. Probably the developer has become big after establishing his presence. But this is a customer driven market which probably has been forgotten
Jul 30, 2018 06:30 PM Read

They talk a lot, deliver very less.

Not professional in dealing with customers as well as keeping up the deadlines.

They have a marketing team, which keeps on churning 5 star reviews on google, realtycompass, harshasagar and all the other real estate review websites.

One will be amazed to see multiple 5 star reviews for the projects which are years away from completion with all the amenities.

Buyers, be aware. At some point of time during execution, they go invisible. They stop responding, register apartments with incomplete amenities and we mortals who can not afford emi+ rent scenario have nowhere to go.

Be aware before you buy anything with vajram. All their 5 start reviews are too good to be true. visit the site, take feedback of those living there on timelines and amenities.
May 30, 2018 01:07 PM Read

My friend is living in thier one of the projects and I went there for 2 days. Good area and society also looks good. It has a garden area, which would prove to be a good place for time pass. Views are awesome. Shopping market is close to the project. Overall, a good place to stay.

They guarantee you the best!
Oct 24, 2019 10:53 AM Read

We recently visited the property and we have loved the plan and the amenities that are being planned. The team has planned this project really well. I visited their completed projects on the same lane Essenza and Elina and I see the quality of construction is remarkable.

The project is one of its kind with a rooftop pool and the best landscape
Mar 25, 2019 03:01 PM Read

The whole team works on customer priority and this is something which you expect when you invest with the builder.

The VP or the CEO does not hesitate to meet you and support you in all phase, N=been a wonderful journey - All the best team,

Vajram Tiara is a wonderful product and the choice investing has been the best -the project is nearing the completion and you can see the quality of the project,
Jan 30, 2019 06:09 PM Read

Vajram Esteva is strategically built in a place which is close to most of offices located in Bellandur. If you are looking forward to invest in a 3-4 BHK property in that area then you can close your eyes and choose Vajram. This is my first association with this group's project. Vajram is a trustworthy builder group in the city.
Jan 14, 2019 03:14 PM Read

First impression is the final impression when it comes to choosing an apartment to buy. I got spellbound by the hospitality of their staff. I highly recommend Vajram Esteva for people who are looking forward to invest in an apartment in Bellandur.

Thank you Vajram.
Sep 28, 2018 12:37 PM Read

It is an Ultra Luxury Condominiums with all good amenities. For sports and health they have Jogging Track and Skating Arena, Half Basket ball court, Lawn Tennis and Badminton court, Beach Volley Ball, Cricket practice Net, Meditation / Yoga Garden, Table Tennis Cascade Wall. Its Perfect Home.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Vajram Essenza - Thanisandra Main Road - Bangalore

Vajram Essenza - Thanisandra Main Road - Bangalore

Vajram Essenza, Thanisandra Main Road, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search