My Uncle Bought house there

My Uncle Bought house there
Jun 24, 2020 03:26 PM 4194 views

Product Implementation Rate:

Unity Group Cares

Unity Group is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

My uncle bought a house at the Amaryllis a month before the lockdown. I made fun of him thinking that the project go on hold forever because of the current situation. But I was surprised when I visited the property with him 2 days ago. The Construction is going on with all the necessary precautions and to be honest I love the place and the location of the property. Whenever I will plan to buy a new house, I would definitely consider this one.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Brand Response

Dear Shanaya Arora,
Thank you for your kind words. We constantly look forward to delivering the best.
Your feedback helps us improve our services.
Regards,
Team The Amaryllis

By: Unity_Group | Aug 31, 2021  06:23 PM Comments 0

See full communications

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by