For Business
Status: Under Construction
10% 1.23 92 Reviews Claim this business

Project Details of Supertech North Eye, Sector 74, Noida

Location and Highlights

P-6, Vishal Chambers, Maharaja Agrasen Marg, P Block, Pocket I, Sector 18, Noida 201301, UP

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Supertech North Eye, Sector 74, Noida

Summary
Dec 06, 2014 09:33 AM Read (via Mobile)

I booked a flat EV1in low rise floors(G+4).

Upon receiving my initial booking payment, changed it to G+14. After High Court judgment, this bugger again changed the floor plan to G+20 without any consent from the original allot-tees.

This builder is corrupt from head to toe and hardly cares for customers or for its own reputation. This bugger was a pretty contractor and still carries the same mentality or even worse.

Noida Extension, case, is not an isolated case but has blackmailed and cheated hapless customers in every projects.

The only way to punish this'chor' is boycott his projects and create awareness for the benefit of intending flat buyers.
Sep 24, 2014 12:14 PM Read

Today I smile at myself being made fool by these high profile builders and I used to be under impression of being smart n aware buyer. I wish properties were sold by E-Bay under Paisa pay guarantee, I would have definitely got a refund.

Bought a flat CAPETOWN CS1-1508 in Feb 2013 possession date was April 2013. Assuming it may take 6 More months to get it. WAITING till today and saw the possession is now early 2015. Bullshit builders - Are they making a Tajmahal for me?

Ha ha ha . Anyone thinking of buying the property from them kindly give me a call and listen to full story. Believe me you will never buy.

Shikhar Bhargava

Aug 23, 2014 01:22 PM Read

We booked two flats through Supertech Builders in project named “Green Village “at Meerut(G 214 and G 215 – Both 2 Bhk) in Pre Launch offer on 19-10-2008 and made a payment of 1 Lakh(each flat) at time of booking and also made payment of Rs. 50000(each flat) after 2 months. On booking we were not given Xerox copy of agreement form nor any schedule to make payments.

We received a welcome letter on 08-11-08 saying that flats are booked under DP plan but no schedule of payments to be made was given to us. Between Dec 2008 till 2010 WE DO NOT RECEIVE ANY DEMAND NOTE FOR PAYMENTS in any form –neither by letter nor orally from Supertech office and in between we keep asking them to sign AGREEMENT which they keep on delaying. In 2010 finally they agreed for agreement to sign of both flats. For the first time we came to know about payment schedule. Since after we made all payments as per their demands by different demand letters .Till 2011 we made all payments of 11, 16, 975/- each flat as per their demand. After that they demanded for the service tax of Rs. 20, 675/- each flat. After making payments of 11, 37, 650/- till March 2012.

Every time on asking for possession of flats they keep shifting /delaying the deadlines. In 2014 we requested for final demand note of both flats and to our great surprise they imposed fine of Rs 9, 63, 384 on both flats. Rather than compensating my discomfort of delaying this project for more than 3 years, they demanded penalty as late payments. TILL DATE THEY ARE UNABLE TO EVEN PRODUCE CALCULATIONS FOR SO CALLED PENALTY CHARGES

Supertech North Eye - Sector 74 - Noida
Aug 06, 2014 10:50 AM Read

Supertech Limited offers eco village 4. this is a 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms apartments residential project. It is located at Noida Extension, Sec 16B, Noida. Floors available sizes are 890 to 1660 sqft. prices start from 35.15 Lacs to 65.57 Lacs.

Eco village 4 some amenities are  24 hours Water & electricity Supply,  Well Designed Complex with Beautiful Landscape, vehicle parking,  Beauty Saloon, Shopping Complex, Restaurants and bars, sport courts for badminton, basket ball, table tennis etc., gymnasium,  Swimming Pool, entertainment and health club.
Jun 04, 2014 05:13 PM Read

I have given the token money, Rs 50000 to Supertech limited for 2 bhk 930 sq feet flat number 1902 in cv5 tower, Supertech Capetown sector 74 Noida through Proptiger ltd. They have not yet booked my unit as they need 10% of total amount to do so which is Rs 493960.So they took Rs 50000 in cash for which Proptiger has provided me email confirmation for my payment of Rs 50000 and a stamped form with the acknowledgment of Rs 50000, as received, both from Supertech and Proptiger. Later on I got some negative feedback of builder and construction quality and project delays from many sites and sources.As they are providing me only top floor so quality is the main concern, hence I decided to cancel this deal as it is not booked yet and I have not paid 10% of total amount which is mandatory requirement from Supertech. So on 27 may 2014(next day) I called Proptiger to cancel my deal and refund my money.But she is denying the refund.I called another employee of Supertech to whom, I handed over the amount he also refused to refund. I would say these people are just playing with our sentiments and hard earned money .

Any suggestions on how to proceed further will be highly appreciated.
Apr 13, 2014 01:53 PM Read

Finally RWA of Supertech brought RK Arora to his knees. He was assuming he can buy Noida Authority and cheat everyone.

Fraud forgot not all judges are purchasable. We pray similar judgement on his other constructions, would come soon.
Apr 05, 2014 08:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

Everything is very expensive. Meter, electricity load charges, penal interest, club charges, maintenance charges, IFMS are all very expensive, add ons. Don't buy just looking at bsp and service tax and stamp duty are also expensive so your return on investment is not more than 4% unless the market takes a strong price upward movement.
Mar 27, 2014 12:06 AM Read

Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 12:31 PM

Greetings of the day.

As informed you earlier, we will intimate you once cheque will be ready.Please bear with us however we are following with the concern department for the same.

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Chandan Kumar  wrote:

Hi,

It seems you are not interested in providing the update or status.

I will now need to hire a professional consultant to do a job.

I am telling this, it's been 2 months already I first requested.

8292492094.

Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2014 11:07 AM

Greetings of the day.

We regret that we are unable to meet our earlier committed time lines for resolution and would require some more time. We assure you that your case will be resolved on priority basis. So we would request you to please bear with us, we will get back to you soon.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Chandan Kumar  wrote:

Your deadline of this month's end is approaching so I just wanted to take an update.

Please make sure by then it's ready and resolved.

Thanks,

Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2014 11:13 AM

Greetings of the day.

As per our communication held with last time I have informed you that we will intimate you once cheque will be ready.Please bear with us.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 11:50 AM, Chandan Kumar  wrote:

Hello,

Do I have any status update on this?

Please send the actual response and not automated please.

Chandan

Sent: Saturday, March 08, 2014 10:50 AM

Greetings of the day.

This is in reference to the below email  and our telephonic conversation held yesterday.Please be informed that we have already moved your case for the further process and the same will be done as per the timeline decided by the company.However we are following your case with the concerned department and wee assure you that your case will be resolved on priority basis.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Chandan Kumar  wrote:

Hi Kajal,

Based on our telephonic discussion today, you have assured that this case will be resolved and refund will be processed by end of this month.

Please try if it could be processed earlier.

+918292492094

Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 6:40 PM

Cc: Shefali Gupta; Priyanka Sachan; Supertech CRM Team

Subject: Re: Request for return of the booking amount of Rs 50k paid for Eco Village II, A2, 14th Floor, Flat No: 1401 Dear Sir,

Greetings of the day.

I have tried number of times on your number(08292492094), even I dropped a message but there is no response.So you are requested to call me on an undermentioned number.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 2:38 PM, Chandan Kumar  wrote:

Hello,

No, this reply is not satisfactory. I am getting the same reply from last 1 n half months.

I would like to request Shefali again to please look at the issue.

Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 2:27 PM

Dear Sir,

Your case is important to Supertech, however, we will not be able to provide specific timelines of closure of request. We will however endeavor to fasten up the execution and provide you the resolution.

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 2:22 PM, Chandan Kumar  wrote:

Hello,

No body picking up the phone in the number given. And again 1 week passed and I don't have any update.

Will you please care to send me the status?

Shefali, requesting you to please look at this case. It's been a while and I am not being provided with any information.

Kind Regards,

From: Chandan Kumar [mailto:ckumar@infobitsolution.in]

Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 7:07 PM

To:'kajalaggarwal@supertechlimited.com'

Cc:'Priyanka Sachan';'Supertech CRM Team'

Subject: RE: Request for return of the booking amount of Rs 50k paid for Eco Village II, A2, 14th Floor, Flat No: 1401

Hello,

Fine, Please let me know as soon as you have an update. Waiting patiently.

Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 5:42 PM

Greetings of the day.

We regret that we are unable to meet our earlier committed time lines for resolution and would require some more time.We assure you that your case will be resolved on priority basis. So we would request you to please bear with us, we will get back to you soon.

Kajal Aggarwal.

On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 5:11 PM, Chandan Kumar  wrote:

Hi Kajal,

Thanks. I do not have any problem for you taking more time.

Just please let me know, how long will it take so that I know:)

Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 2:45 PM

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 4:20 PM, Chandan Kumar  wrote:

Hi Kajal,

Thanks for getting back to me. It's already been more than a month since I requested.

I must know the specific timelines or the status report.  Refund of just 50k should not be taking you so long.

Please provide details.

Regards.

Chandan From: kajalaggarwal@supertechlimited.com [mailto:kajalaggarwal@supertechlimited.com]

Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 4:13 PM

Date: Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 7:52 PM

To: priyanka.sachan@supertechlimited.com

Cc: Anu Rani, aloksays@gmail.com

Hi Priyanka,

It's been a while and I don't have any update regarding this.

Can you please send the update status ASAP or let me know who should I contact further?

Regards

Chandan From: Chandan Kumar [mailto:ckumar@infobitsolution.in]

Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 7:59 PM

To:'priyanka.sachan@supertechlimited.com'

Cc:'Anu Rani';'aloksays@gmail.com'

Ok. Thanks. Will wait for your reply.

Chandan

From: priyanka.sachan@supertechlimited.com [mailto:priyanka.sachan@supertechlimited.com]

Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 4:15 PM

Cc: Anu Rani; aloksays@gmail.com

Greetings of the day,

This is in reference to the below email, please be informed that we have the discussed the case with the senior officials and have forwarded the case fur the further action.

Priyanka Sachan

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:59 PM, Chandan Kumar  wrote:

Hi Priyanka,

Thanks for your reply.

But please note that, I or any member of my family have not received any refund cheque in the past. Can you please check it at your system?

therefore, we cannot send any cheque what so ever. Please check your system or send me the the courier detail.

Hope to get this amount refunded ASAP.

Thanks for your help.

Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 6:12 PM

Cc: Anu Rani

Greetings of the day,

This is in regards to the below refund request, please be informed that we have already couriered you the refund cheque at your residential address. So request you to please provide the original cheque so that we could process for the re-issuance of fresh cheque. Hope you find the above details as per your requirement.

Priyanka Sachan.

CRM Supertech Limited,

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 9:10 PM, Chandan Kumar  wrote:

Thanks Priyanka. Will wait for the same.

mob:08292492094

Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 6:55 PM

To: ckumar@infobitsolution.in

Cc: Anu Rani

Subject: Fwd: Request for return of the booking amount of Rs 50k paid for Eco Village II, A2, 14th Floor, Flat No: 1401 . Dear Sir,

Greetings of the day,

This is in reference to your below email, please be informed that we have noted the below concern and has forwarded it for the further processing. So request you to please wait we will get back to you soon.

Priyanka

• Forwarded message -

From: Chandan Kumar

Date: Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 1:43 PM

Subject: Request for return of the booking amount of Rs 50k paid for Eco Village II, A2, 14th Floor, Flat No: 1401

To: crm@supertechlimited.com

Cc: Chandan k, aloksays@gmail.com

Hi,

I had a booking done on EcoVillage II on 22-05-2010, Block Name: A-2, 14th Floor, Flat no 1401. And I paid Rs 50, 000 as a booking amount via cheque no: 359095, HDFC bank, dated 22/05/2010.

Since I had to go oversees for my job and later we found there is a problem/case going on in Noida extension.

We could not continue this.

Therefore requesting to please deposit the amount paid towards booking in the following bank address:

Chandan Kumar,

Account No: 03941140020371.

HDFC Bank Sector, 62 Noida.

IFSC: HDFC0000394

PLEASE FIND RELEVANT DOCUMENT ATTACHED.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Mar 09, 2014 10:34 PM Read

Refund policy is very bad can't satisfy their own customer and very poor construction quality. They deliver their product very slow. I don't like this type builder in real estate. I requested to company to improve their working strategy. I know also change actual floor when product is not available. I am also victim of supertech fraud. kindly help me to provided my refund Urgent.

Yogesh Kumar Swarnkar 9953202106
Dec 22, 2013 02:13 AM Read

Hi Friends,

I would like to share my experience with this bullshit builder and it's not much different than what other people have mentioned.

Key Features:

• Worst Quality Material

-Worst among all other builders for customer service

-Committed to give possession by December 2013 when I bought my flat in 2011. Now they are saying for December 2015. 2 years delay they are saying now, you can imagine when they will deliver.

-I paid more than others who bought from other builder in same location, just on name of supretech and still hanging while those guys got possession with good quality flat.

Totally looted at my first experience and feeling so down that have no trust in any builder now.

If you are planning to buy a super tech flat even if he is going to sell this in half rate in comparison of others, I would suggest not to buy. Because for next 3-4 years you will be so tensed and will have to pay by loosing your health.

Thanks

Pushpendra Singh

pskaushik@gmail.com
Dec 17, 2013 12:25 PM Read

Supertech is coming forward with its latest residential project named as Supertech Golf Suites Noida. Living in a metropolis has now become the most desirable wish of every modernistic home-buyer. Some major metropolises such as Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore and various other metro cities are garnering huge attention of the buyers. Metropolitan cities have driven modern individual crazy with their ultra-luxurious offerings. These cities offer best education, healthcare services, better working opportunities, entertainment features and much more to make your life easier. One such metropolis Noida is also coming forward with its exuberant lifestyle offerings.

The metro city has grown in almost every sphere and now it is the preferred choice of most of the property-buyers. Multiple corporate firms, software firms and SEZ’s are either established or being developed here which has increased the job opportunities to a greater extant. The city not only offers better job opportunities but it also makes sure you live a high-end lifestyle with its ultra-luxurious offerings. Noida has such trendy shopping ventures, entertainment features and recreational amenities which will make your life more interesting.

With such modernistic features, Noida is going sky-high with its soaring real estate as well. Most of the property-buyers are coming forward to the city to get the gorgeous lifestyle. Supertech Golf Suites in Grater Noida offers most luxuriant lifestyle with its exuberant offerings which includes almost every feature and amenity. The project is placed over 100 acres and make sure you enjoy every bit of living here. The residency is presenting one BHK studio apartments in 590 sq ft where all the fabulous amenities are present. These premium golf suites are designed to enhance your life in most amazing manner. The project has all the required facilities to turn your life into an amazing expedition of comfort. The venture is completely secured with gated community, proper water & power supply and many more other amenities make sure you live a huge lifestyle.

Supertech Golf Suites in Grater Noida brings you close to a number of places located around the town. The project is placed in Golf Country which is located just by the Yamuna Expressway. The highway has become the most amazing location for flourishing corporate culture in Noida which has increased the credibility of this place. The project is close to proposed metro link which make access easier. An in-house clubhouse and various recreations make Supertech Greater Noida Apartments a perfect development to invest in.
Jul 18, 2013 02:42 PM Read

Sometimes at one year ago, I was searching for property space to accommodate and live happily with my family over there.

I was not understanding regarding which builder to choose and how much it is going to be the right decision, if I choose any particular apartment.

I then think to approach the broker firm that can assist me to deal with this. I contacted NetAmbit, it is quite professional and facilitate me in all way and make search easy.

I do not need to go and search for projects available and NetAmbit representative give details as per my budget details.
Jun 22, 2013 08:52 PM Read

I would like to share my experience. One of the most important thing that is building material used by supertech is worst u can confirm with any one of the supertech's flat owner.

After booking your flat staff will not consider your any problem seriously ( more bad compare to a  govt. offices). Waiting after long time till ur possession u feel  have cheated by supertech.

We all my friends booked flats with different- different builders.

Here I feel small groups are more caring and using good building materials compare to any reputed brand.
Jun 22, 2013 12:09 AM Read

I had booked flat in SuperTech Capetown through Super-Direct (Brokering firm governed by SuperTech). SuperDirect office is situated in the building of SuperTech. SuperDirect had committed 3lacs parking and also 90k credit note. But, 4lacs for car parking was mentioned in the allotment. After this I discussed the thing with Super Direct employee then he committed 1 lacs + 90k as credit note.

Now almost 8 month passed SuperDirect is not providing any credit note and even worst they are simply disconnecting the call / not picking the call. I tried to contact with Assistant General Manager of Super Direct but he is even worst ( not answering the call after 1st time). This Guys are just fraud so please dont book any Flat .
Apr 09, 2013 06:48 PM Read

Supertech People are fraud, so no rating for them, I had booked flat of 1155 sq. feet in Eco-Village-2 in the month of July-2010 & after so many conversation, communication they said I need to wait till the court issue is resolved. My Plan was CLP & Payment was up-to-date along with the service tax, i.e. Rs 5 Lakhs. I am chasing up them since 1 year for the update they didn't reply properly; they gave me the number of some Priyanka - 9999535415 for further details, so may tries but my phone wasn't picked; though the phone ranged well.

Now Since 15 days (29-Mar-2013) I am chasing them for the update as there is no communication from supertech's end that what is happening; Now Yesterday (8-Apr-2013) they replied my flat has been canceled for so & so reason, so please talk to Priyanka (9999535415) - [WHO NEVER PICKS THE CALL] for Refunds. When I called up they are saying we have communicated you for the acceptance but you didn't respond so we canceled the flat? WHEN? HOW? WITH WHAT MEDIUM YOU CONTACTED?

For payments their payment advices come on time & received on time & received with 99% probability but for THIS no letter, no nothing & they are lying; THESE FRAUD business men must be punished for holding public money for so much long period they ditching them with their rude/ unprofessional attitude.

I request people to completely disregard supertech, go to court together & next time do not give these frauds a single business so that they will understand without public they stand no where.

Also, I hope if they did this fraud to us then they will surely do fraud with their existing customers; i can imagine the flat quality. Already so many people have complained about Supertech's construction quality. They build apartment to last for 10 years only... Thank God a Little more than the Possession period ( At Least 7 Years).

My Details Below:

Ashit Mani

CRN: 1031368

Project: Eco Village

Booking: July-2010

Payment Plan: CLP

Already paid: 20% along with Service Tax (5 lakhs Rupees) on time when asked by supertech.

Contact: 9990740019
Feb 20, 2013 05:47 PM Read

It is shocking again for me , I had booked flat in echo village 1 with 10% of booking amount  in march 2010 , but they cancelled my booking due to non payment , but after multiple follow-ups , they ready to release but two day back I visited at location for payment & other details they told me that management is not approving for any flat for you. This is really shocked for me. How they can do like this.

Is there any way where I can connect & get my flat retained ?

Gopi Shukla
Jan 26, 2013 10:03 PM Read

I booked a flat in Ecovillage 1, and recently got our allotment letter.  Terms and conditions mentioned in allotment letter are illegal and never discussed before:

Clause 6: Escalation in Price based on Building materials( from the booking date to ill possession) on the 50% of flat  price.

Clause 18: any other further  compensation paid to farmers bill be recovered from buyers.

Please beware before booking any flat with SuperTech as they are cheating the buyers.
Nov 23, 2012 12:07 PM Read

I will share my experience with you all so that it will not happen with you too.

Flat which is allotted to me is not giving by telling that they have already allotted to somebody.

As the price increases they are now making excuse and not completing there previous commitment. DO NOT DO BOOKING IN SUPER TECH YOU WILL BE IN HELL DEAR.

REGARDS

ASHU
Nov 16, 2012 06:45 PM Read

Eco Village 2

Don't fall prey of the advertisement or promises, Supertechis famous for Long Delays, worst quality and illegal demand during possession.

I have booked a flat with Supertech Limited in 2010 and till date I can not say when I will be given possession, when I ask CRM team they say we are working hard and will are working for yoursecurity and comfort, when I investigated in detail I came to know Supertech has increased or added 5-7 extra towers in my project Eco village II that is the core reason for delay, and after so many towers hardly any place will be left for playing area or club

Another Cheating: have paid a PLC for park facing, I don't see any park, only a 4 feet wide grass streach in front of my house.

Also the quality of construction is worst, please check the completed tower B16 any flat in ground floor, you can see the fire fighting pipes visible in the room, room size is also very small.

If you are buying from Supertech please add 25 to 30% hidden or extra charted which they will charge at the time of possession, late payment penalty for the payment you did on time @ 24% from the date of release of demand letter dates hardly matter to them, if they want to charge they will charge, labour welfare charges, farmer compensation charges, water connection charges, electric connection charges. and so on.

Date July 7th 2016, supertech has again changed the dates of possession on their website. Project started in 2010 and there was a zero period of one yearand still no sign of possession. turns out to be a biggest mistake of my life.

Date Aug 4th 2017, till date I have not received possession, as per Supertech website possession is due in Oct 2017, but work is stopped on my tower since last 4 month, and they have not delivered those towers which were due in July 2017 as per website.

Date 15th Dec 2017, Possession date moved to March 2018, ground level progress is Zero. still doing external plaster on the back side.Though BJP central and State govt. will help and resolve this long pending issue, but they are also not doing any thing in this regards. Seems that builders are above Law in NCR.

Its end of Jan 2020 and construction is totally stopped since 2 years and no scene of progress.
Oct 27, 2012 01:37 PM Read

They are charging nonsense interest on their booking . And even customer care and their mail ID never respond to your query. No one is caring about customer.

Once you booked unit with them you will stuck in their trap and will never come out from them.

Please beware of this builder think before you booked your unit with them.

Showing: 61 - 80 Reviews on Supertech North Eye - Sector 74 - Noida

Supertech North Eye - Sector 74 - Noida

Supertech North Eye, Sector 74, Noida Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search