Pathetic Maintenance Services

Bokaro Steel City, India India

Pathetic Maintenance Services
Dec 25, 2020 01:16 PM 9663 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I live in D-Tower, 1001. I had parked my car in Parking 54- Ground Floor, which is an open parking, Since Supertech does not take care of proper maintenance of their exterior walls, 1 Wall ceiling fell down which damaged my Car's Windshield, Side Glass etc. For which Supertech Ecociti is solely responsible.

But I have reached them(Estate manager- Ritesh Sharma) to compensate for the damages,

but they neither entertaining me properly nor ready to pay the damages.

It's really very disgraceful, even after paying a handsome amount for maintenance, if we are facing such issues and losses to the personal belongings.

If their team does not compensate for my damages, I will lodge written FIR and go to consumer court also.

I have collected all the proofs.

Kailash Sharma

9582005123

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by