Worst Security Staff

Status: Under Construction

Worst Security Staff
May 26, 2020 12:56 AM 8526 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I Wish I Could Post Half Star Or Not Even A Star. This Is The Worst Security Provider In Such A Big And Named Society. I Hope The Permanent Residential People And Tenants Get Together And Remove Them. Today What I Witnessed May Not Have Happened With My Family Or Guest, But Due To The Security Guards That Are Present, That Day Is Not Far. The Security Guard Spoke With Such Utter Arrogance And Foul Mouth To The Lady And Man Who Had Come To Visit Someone In The Society, This Should Not At All Be Tolerated As It May Happen To Anyone Of Us. Which Ever Security Agency Is Doing The Needful, Should Be Throw Out Immediately Or Should Look Into The Matter Asap. I Also Wish My Words Reach To The People Who Are Concerned With Such Matters. It Feels The Money Invested In Such A Named Society Isn't Worth Anymore.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by