For Business

Ittangur, Bengaluru 562125, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Sowparnika Tharangini, Volagerekallahalli, Bangalore

Summary
Nov 19, 2018 04:23 PM Read

I bought a home in Purple Rose which is at Hoskote Bangalore. Everything about this project is so good. Thank you Sowparnika! I will be sure to recommend Purple Rose to any of you looking for a property in this area. It is a very elegant looking apartment.
Oct 23, 2018 11:55 AM Read

The house where my family and I used to live initially had few issues and just when we were looking for a better house, we stopped by to see Sowparnika's Purple Rose. It looked great and we managed to move in to a beautiful place. The Sowparnika team is efficient and knowledgeable.
Sowparnika
Oct 04, 2018 11:34 AM Read

Hi.

I am new to this forum. I wish to write a Review on Sowparnika Sanvi - Whitefield - Bangalore.

Living in Sowparnika apartments have been of great fulfilment. I got to live in a house of my dreams with every penny worth spending on the flat. I highly recommend it

Sowparnika Tharangini - Volagerekallahalli - Bangalore
Oct 01, 2018 12:59 PM Read

My Husband and I moved to Bangalore due to work transfer. We were looking for a house in and around Sarjapur(wanted to be closer to his office). We almost gave up on the search as none of them seemed to suit our preferences. Thankfully we found Sowparnika's Tharangini. Just what we wanted and loved to own! We couldn't have been more satisfied. They provide excellent guidance and end of the day one would feel satisfied and confident. I have my plan ready to move-in next year.

Showing: 21 - 24 Reviews on Sowparnika Tharangini - Volagerekallahalli - Bangalore

Sowparnika Tharangini, Volagerekallahalli, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search