FRADULANT SALES & WORST SERVICE

Status: Under Construction

FRADULANT SALES & WORST SERVICE
Sep 14, 2019 06:16 PM 17630 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I wanted to buy flat to my parents in Bangalore. My father said there is new project called Palm court and I have transferred money to my father to make booking. He said the sales executive is very nice till the booking form submission. Soon after he stopped responding to calls. He only answers whenever he wants. I was angry tried to call him but no response.

Now my father wants to cancel the flat but I have advised not to till I visit India.

These? goons should not be sales persons if they don't like their job. they are real idiots.

Tried to reach customer services no answer & they keep passing the phone.

Who gave sobha No 1 builders in India?/

Even if they are voted No 1, I AM SURE THESE SALES MANAGERS & CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE WILL MAKE IT AS ONE OF THE WORST BUILDERS VERY SOON!

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by