₹94.15 L - ₹1.09 Cr

Location and Highlights

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Sobha City Aristos, Thanisandra Main Road, Bangalore

Summary
Jan 03, 2016 07:06 PM Read (via Android App)

I am writing this review because I'm was a ex Employer in the so called elite group Sobha Developers Ltd.

As a work atmosphere, work future it's a hell or more than hell. Once you enter - You are in a lion's den literally.

Politics, Groups and Gangs, Seniors and Juniors,

Issues( Especially Tamil & Malayalam), Salary not based on Performance, Increments Forget, Working Hours don't ask.

Last but not the least, About learning the work Yes you can learn work with all above said difficulties.

So, If you have a option while choosing between Sobha Developers and Others Pls don't choose Sobha Developers.

Thanks
Dec 09, 2015 12:01 PM Read

After Prestige, Sobha is the one Which I admire, good quality and premium building but they are little costly.

There are many good apartments buuild by sobha developers and they are doing a nice job in this area. It's seems to me that they are going great. I liked thier fb page and following regularly. The dream series is good little cheaper for middle class people who can't go for so high price that they can;t afford.
Nov 28, 2015 08:37 PM Read (via Mobile)

Let me start with my explicit review: "Sobha Developers" are the worst. My father and I booked two apartments two years ago, after a few months of paying advance, they told us that the apartment was almost ready and they needed whole payment, we paid them and until now, we haven't received any calls, mails or any assistance AT ALL!

Now we have cancelled our flats on Sobha Petunia and sobha developers increased their price just to shell out more money from buyers.

I would like to say at last, dear people, please think thrice before buying from Sobha or any other developers, know the background and also read the reviews on mouthshut!

Sobha City Aristos - Thanisandra Main Road - Bangalore
Nov 26, 2015 01:46 PM Read (via Android App)

I had visited their office in marthalli, bangalore. I had been there and the expalined everything about the project, had been to construction site.

Their I had seen the contraction, build quality and materials.  They had even contructed a mini apartment for demo of finished product. The finance plans were cool, installment and emi options were very satisfactory, many banks are there to provide loan schemes. I am a happy owner of shoha project.
Nov 10, 2015 04:15 PM Read

Brilliant project with same quality of Sobha's premium projects yet it is affordable to my pocket., ., I am happy with my decision to purchase in Sobha Dream acres.

If you visit you must step out of their sales office and see the Precast factory plus construction site. there is enough information available in their office and also bankers are their to help you understand your expenses month on month
Oct 23, 2015 08:50 AM Read (via Mobile)

Soba developers is very amazing developer company  this company gives very good work there is no any company like this type of company mac price of this company is equal to min price of other company like this my subjection is once think about this   in other condition they will provide very amazing work to you
Oct 23, 2015 05:03 AM Read (via Mobile)

Don't ever go with Sobha developers dream acres series. Mr. Gurmeet tricked me into swiping an amount of Rs. 30, 000 the same day I went to inquire about the project. Later on when I changed my decision not to go with Sobha, they kept telling that I will get back the money. Then Mr Gurmeet disappeared and Mr. Pankaj told me that the money is not refundable. They should have informed that the blocking amount is not refundable at the very beginning.

This seems like a strategy to swip Rs. 30000 from customers, so they can have extra money they can build up. Feeling very cheated and recommend never to go with this builder. Is there a way we can file a case for this? After all it's our hard earned money. There should be a way to stop such crime.
Oct 15, 2015 04:50 PM Read

If you are looking for interiors and are thinking of Sobha(going by the brand name for construction) I would say BEWARE! rather BACK OFF. it would be a terrible decision to make and  I would love to save others from going through what we did. Why:

1 - The designing team is SAD and will NOT give you any inputs

2 - They have standard designs and  you cant customise anything as per your need

3 - They claim they are process oriented, but until you pay them the 50% they dont start production

4 - Once the payment is made you are at the mercy of the CRM who are equally pathetic. they dont answer your calls nor do tey call back

5 - VERY SLOW in finishing the work and I would say the quality isnt great. We already see dents and chipping of laminates:(

In a nut shell  PLEASE stay away!
Sep 12, 2015 09:39 PM Read (via Mobile)

Sobha Developers Limited in Bangalore is well-known for building quality residential properties. Their reputation is wide-spread in Bangalore. And so, when we wanted to buy an apartment we chose to consider a Sobha property. We looked at several properties built by Sobha and were impressed.

After elaborate financial arrangements, we booked an apartment at Sobha Sunscape in July. We were in fact not ready yet and needed 3-4 weeks more time so that we could arrange for the initial payment. The sales-person assured us he would extend the time and persuaded us to make the booking. As a family we were pleased we could pool in our resources and buy an apartment from a good builder. After the loan was sanctioned by the bank, it was a sense of achievement that everything was in place and we were realizing our dream of having our own home.
Sep 12, 2015 05:31 PM Read

Shoba developers.One of the leading and best developers who provide high tech flats, villas in bangalore.They are bit costlier but the quality and amenities they provide are worth to the cost.Every apartments are constructed in acres providing lots of open space with eco-friendly atmosphere.

The amenities consist of club houses with swimming pool, party hall, gym, hospitals and recreation area.They have the best securities and admin department who take care of the flat and amenities well.It is always kept clean and well maintained.I love shoba flats.
Sep 09, 2015 10:34 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have booked an apartment in sobha dream acres with fake assurance of loan from bankers due to sobha phobia.sobha made us to swipe 30k with clever sales strategy from Mr pankaj and Mr Gurmeet.They fooled us in the name of refund from two months asking cheque details.now they are telling that money is not refundable.

Guys please think infinity times before buying an apartment in sobha dream acres.lots of fake promises will be made by sales executives and bank executives
Sep 09, 2015 11:56 AM Read

Me and husband were planning to visit Sobha Dream Acres since one of my friend suggested to go there. On the same day only the sales executive washes our brain in such a way that we are eligible for the loan amount and he said and made the bank guys also tell the same. and told if we book on the same day 1 lack rs discount will get and all he said.

So we thought of buying and booked flat giving 30K:(. But when we asked the actual loan dept they told loan edibility  criteria not matches with our salary and we wont get loan amount also. when we discussed same to the sales executives of Sobha, they made the bank person to give the false statement again and what ever they had told initially tht they reduce 1 lack and all bakwass.

When we saw the actually quotation it was showing the new price, then I said will cancel the plan, we want our money back, that cheater sales person told will refund the money, want written mail from Us. after running behind them for our money frequently, now one more person called and told the booking amount is not refundable.

they would have told this priorly, bloody cheaters. they deceived by 1) bank loan eligibility

2) giving the flat in old price(1lack deduction) 3) refunding the booking amount.

I could say they are not sales persons, they are so called bloody lyiers, It was our hard earned money, so while booking flat there beware of the sales persons, they just talk politely till you book the house, after that their true colors will come to know.
Jun 03, 2015 10:40 PM Read

I was looking out for some good place for myself on rent. Suddenly I met one lady who was ready to give me 3 bhk in Sobha only for 15k which is unbelievable in Bangalore. So I decided to visit the place once before finalizing it. When I entered into the flat to my surprise, it was leaking from everywhere. The paint was coming out from everywhere in the house.

I was shell shocked to see a new flat from reputed developers to see in such condition. No doubt they provide good gardens and some spacious flats, but they fail to take care of these small issues which gives problems to everybody. And I have seen that many people have faced issues with Sobha.

So I would never recommend these builders to anybody, they are fraud.
Feb 23, 2015 01:31 PM Read

Sold most of the property to purchasers stating the land next to shoba city is police quarters.The truth is it is next to burial ground & a crematorium. When we booked the flat we could not have checked this out since it was under construction.

How can a builder of sobha's repute cheat the customers, the complex has about 2000 homes & sobha is quoting a premium of 6000+ for tanisandra.

When you ask for a change in flat they quote prevailing price & delivery after 3 more years

I have already paid 95% of 1.35 crores.

Besides they are only going to provide a kitchen sink in the utility no kitchen counter, which they said will be provided at the time of booking.
Feb 11, 2015 10:28 PM Read

Is this common and legal for a builder to ask for 3 days advance notice to visit the site. Also, the customer is not allowed to enter the construction site if advance notice is not given. To me it seems ridiculous that having paid such premium price for a sobha apartment, a customer is denied entry during the construction phase. The reason given is security and no one to answer question is even more ridiculous.

I am talking about the site where all towers are ready and just plastering work is in progress. This is height of arrogance on part of Sobha. be aware what you sign up for.

Any comments?
Sep 30, 2014 08:38 PM Read

They build good flats, agreed. this is their best selling point. Post sales customer service is very poor, they just send bereaucratic responses to questions. managers are not efficient, they do not respond in a timely fashion, make excuses.

Their sales lies, be careful. I lost a deposit with them due to this. shameful greed on their part even after knowing all the facts. Also, very rigid, they will not make any changes, it is extremely irritating. you are better off with Brigade on this.

They are greedy and enforce a 24% rate of interest on delays, even while the customer is negotiating something and that caused the delay. If I had a choice, I would not buy from them, there are lots of very good, cheaper alternatives. Do your homework very thoroughly, else you may regret buying from them. Look around, dont rush, I wish I had done the same. I found Brigade to have really good customer service.
Apr 21, 2014 07:27 PM Read

I have the same problem, big time high end fraud.

I have booked an apartment in Sobha which is due possession March-2016. my payments started Mar-2013. so far I paid them 84 lacs(85% of total cost already paid in less than 10 months of begin of construction, 26 more months to go).

now they are demanding 20 lakhs more. First of all I am out of money due to this unstructured demands. second part is demand is non-ethical as in project completion is 36 months, demanding 95% of payment in first 12 months. their sales personal explains that demand is balanced for the tenure of the project. I am totally frustrated with the money torture of this company.

They call many times and threaten to charge huge interest on top of unforeseen demands. I have seen other developers, they charge 70% during constriction and 30% on completion. this company is making me pay interest for their profits. let me know if I can file a consumer case on them, what act & what kind of compensation can be claimed?
Mar 25, 2014 04:43 PM Read

Don't go with Sobha blindly. It is my worst exp of life to take sobha apartment. Customer service is worst. They don't listen to you after taking your money. They already reached their peak of success and it is the time to fall down. They all are cheaters. From their marketing executive to CRM head, to MD all are in the same boat. I really can't understand how all can work in such an unethical company. They are more corrupt than our politicians. Please dont do mistake what we have done to go with Sobha. They will only give you quality work, but take all your peace of mind. DON'T GO WITH SOBHA.
Feb 17, 2014 02:15 PM Read

Sobha talks about delivering high quality and design apartments but they hardly bother to keep that promise. I have escalated to multiple people but hardly any response. Horrible customer service. I am also one of the unfortunate owners of Sobha Classic apartment and I had the worst handover experience and they are absolutely unapologetic and callous in their attitude. There are multiple design flaws.

I can oversee the utility area of my neighbor from my master bedroom. I cannot open the window even for a bit. The sanitary fittings are from Parryware whereas even small time builders are giving atleast Jaguar. The swimming pool is so shallow that I doubt adults can swim in it.

And the irony is that the chairman talks about Sobha being a world class builder with heavy focus on customer service and architectural design etc. IT is all fluff and no reality. They will show you a fancy show apartment and absolutely hide the real design flaws.

You end up paying a premium and yet start living in the property with a compromise from day one. They don't understand that buying a crore plus property, one has lot of aspirations attached to it. They will walk all over your aspirations.
Feb 05, 2014 05:24 PM Read

It has been weeks since we took possession of our Sobha Classic at Haralur road in Bangalore. There is a major design flaw in all(82) of the unit 2 apartments. Here the gas connection and the washing machine area are located in the same area of the utility! We have to either sacrifice the gas cylinder or the washing machine. Paying more than Rs. 1 cr.

I was expecting lot more from Sobha! When asked Sobha, people say they they are still discussing internally and and just pushing the matter.

Please double check their design for such flaws before you buy, else it will be costly mistake where you will have to stay and endure everyday!

Showing: 121 - 140 Reviews on Sobha City Aristos - Thanisandra Main Road - Bangalore

Sobha City Aristos - Thanisandra Main Road - Bangalore

Sobha City Aristos, Thanisandra Main Road, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search