₹94.15 L - ₹1.09 Cr

Location and Highlights

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Sobha City Aristos, Thanisandra Main Road, Bangalore

Summary
Nov 05, 2016 11:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

Bought the sizeable majority of the belongings to shoppers expressing the area beside shoba city is police quarters.The truth is it is along cemetery and a crematorium. While we booked the level we couldn’t have checked out this since it changed into underneath improvement. In what potential can a producer of sobha’s notoriety cheat the clients, the complicated has round 2000 homes and sobha is bringing up a premium of 6000+ for tanisandra. Whilst you request an adjustment in level they cite winning cost and conveyance following 3 more years i've formally paid ninety five% of one.35 crores. Other than they're just going to give a kitchen sink within the utility no kitchen counter, which they said might be given on the season of reserving
Nov 03, 2016 12:06 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hey everybody I have booked a condo in sobha dream sections of land with fake certification of credit from financiers due to sobha phobia.sobha made us to swipe 30k with astute deals procedure from Mr pankaj and Mr Gurmeet.They tricked us for the sake of discount from two months asking check details.now they are telling that cash is not refundable. Folks please think boundlessness times before purchasing a condo in sobha dream acres.lThey assemble great pads, concurred. this is their top of the line point. Post deals client administration is exceptionally poor, they simply send bereaucratic reactions to questions.
Oct 26, 2016 10:18 PM Read

My uncle has booked a flat with shobha developers and also he has paid the amount required for flat for 2 BHK, but later he got to know that there is some problem with the legal issues and the surroundings of the construction area due to which the construction is stopped and its been delayed a lot. and evrytie he approached shobha develpoers he will get a diplomatic answer which will not help in any way as he has already put his money into it. I agree shobha developers are a brand name and also many people are fascinated with offers they provide and the construction type of the building. and they have good marketing strategy also.but this was least expected from such a reputed developers.

Sobha City Aristos - Thanisandra Main Road - Bangalore
Oct 26, 2016 11:36 AM Read

We a Sobha Developers - Bangalore are of the firm belief that the quality of our construction must enrich the quality of the customers' life. Hence, our emphasis has always been on effective space utilization, superior craftsmanship, personal supervision, continuous R&D and exemplary finishes. In recognition of our emphasis on quality par excellence and quality systems

Our philosophy of continuous improvement is built into our people and processes, ensuring that the best practices we've learnt from past projects contribute to the satisfaction of current and future demands of our clients. This process of continuous improvement makes us a dynamic company; constantly upgrading our construction techniques, design materials, specifications, amenities and customer support in order to provide our clients with home or office spaces of unmatched quality.
Oct 25, 2016 05:08 PM Read (via Mobile)

I like sobha developers by heart. All team members really work hard. According to my experience they are providing best ever performance. Every company who know how to deal with customers is the first step of faith. I really appreciate there work and response to customers . I'm sincerely happy with that.
Oct 22, 2016 09:46 AM Read

I had booked a level with Sobha for their notoriety. I effectively claim a level worked by a lesser known developer. I know the torment of managing developers and taking care of business. In any case, I should say my involvement with Sobha has been exceptionally bad.I have a craving for having committed a major error by entrusting them with my well deserved cash!

They have all the terrible things that you may experience while managing manufacturers. Also, they charge a strong PREMIUM for it. They have deferred my venture by 1.5 yrs as everybody including the lesser known developer is battling with the liquidity(And I thought Sobha was enormous). Obviously they are sufficiently shrewd not to pay any cash to the clients for the postponement. Despite what might be expected they are quick in charging interest if your installments are postponed by a solitary day.

Straightforward stuff like monitoring changes asked for by the client is made a wreck of by the staff. What's more, they need you to acknowledge the low quality work. They have shrouded truths and controlled the terms.Stay far from paying premium for low quality, amateurish work!
Oct 21, 2016 11:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

One of my uncle got tricked over this Sobha builders.They sold the vast majority of the property to buyers expressing the land by shoba city was a police quarters.And it was shocking to know the truth that it is alongside graveyard and a crematorium. When we booked the level we couldn't have looked at this since it was under development. In what capacity can a developer of sobha's notoriety cheat the clients, the complex has around 1000 homes and sobha is citing a premium of 4000+ for tanisandra. When you request an adjustment in level they cite winning cost and conveyance following 3 more years MY uncle has officially paid 95% of 1.35 crores. They are greedy and enforce a 24% rate of interest on delays, even while the customer is negotiating something and that caused the delay.Other than they are just going to give a kitchen soak in the utility no kitchen counter, which they said will be given at the season of booking.These people are cheats.Never ever plan to buy from sobha developers.
Oct 20, 2016 07:23 PM Read

Sobha Developer is company of Builders in Bengalore. The company make largest Building

Sobha Developers I reputed name in builders and developers.They are providing good flats in cheap rates.They always give offer and discount in festival periods.They use good material for making buildings.Builders and Developers have good and active staff.These people are ready to help customer any time.They provide people I had good experience with them.When I went their office to make inquiry about flat.They provide me their own car to visit their site to see flat.Builders and Developers provide good service to customer.They also complete loan process of customer to buy flat
Oct 19, 2016 07:31 PM Read

It's good to say that Sobha developers with over the weekend and I have to be the best of the day before the wedding and reception at the moment I fell off to a good weekend and I have to be in touch with the day of school and the day of my resume for the use of this message was automatically by the time to meet you and I have been a long term relationship with your family and I am going on the day and night at vegetarian restaurant and lounge and kitchen and bath tub and tile in a few days and I am not able to do the same as the day and night of the day before the wedding is at least one of my work schedule and I am a bit more information on the day before I go to the inbox folder with the following information is prohibited and may not have any questions please contact me at the same day service and support and I will be in a new window cleaning and maintenance
Oct 17, 2016 09:32 AM Read (via Mobile)

The vast majority of the general population don't do the count and acknowledge showcasing group words. the truth is they are giving less hallway to make more pads, even 100 Additional pads will give them benefit. govt put confinement on FAR(FLOOR Range Proportion), Govt say in this much land you can do max this much development area.whether that region is utilized for passage or for some more additional pads is up to developer. The following is the calculation.(this estimation is for 1205.47 sqft level) 1205.47 sqft is equivalent to 111991827.6 sqmm.(since Sobha indicate territory in MM thus I am doing count in MM) kitchen= 7650000 sqmm balcony= 8362800 sqmm living= 25398000 sqmm Bothy Toliet= 7200000 sqmm kids Bedroom= 10404000 sqmm ace Bedroom= 14314000 sqmm passage(1050x3600)= 3780000 sqmm Aggregate is 77108800 sqmm 1205.47 sqft is equivalent to 111991827.6 sqmm and 69% of it is 77274361.044 . implies they are not giving even 69% cover region and saying that we are giving less space outside so we can give more space inside.
Oct 15, 2016 01:16 PM Read

Sobha Developers have tricked purchasers of Apartments in their undertaking titled "Sobha City". They are doing really a nice job. I have personally purchased a plot of 1BHK at Rs. 35L including all things such as tax, purchasing cost, legal fees etc. They always give offer and discount in festival periods. They use good material for making buildings. Builders and Developers have good and active staff. These people are ready to help customer any time. They provide people I had good experience with them. When I went their office to make inquiry about flat.
Oct 12, 2016 11:30 AM Read

.hhdjdl kdn m k kicmc cd didi fhgidlkghg hgighidwf u uh bhjbf nvgyhiVGNK hk hkv Kvghk hkvnknnsdfdsfh fufghk hdskf yuv eiue yuiv uidfs ids oa 9odfsv voipwefbkv xzpo9uf.viye o. iohrse iouyfew 98yhvga uighardsf adouguks liughuis udsfailuv likr.oup8ihref, op[uif/.'o-08uf.o9wefu9of bfopyfyupof fopyuio;sa u9opaesfyip fiopewfyoipwe 89pwaef y9pwefy9pwe fyu9pwef y9pwefyu9p ew9py9pf ouewigf.
Oct 11, 2016 10:12 AM Read

Oct 07, 2016 03:35 PM Read

Dear Friends,

I have booked a flat with Sobha Builders Cochin in 2014 and paid 36 lakhs for it. Till now they have not started the project due to some clearance from the Government.

Now its almost 2 years since I have paid the money, until now they have not returned my money back and each time I ask them they give some lame excuses like its holiday in Kerala or in Bangalore etc.

I would like to know if anybody has fallen into this trap by booking for the project and not received any money back from them.

This is a very bad experience I am facing with Sobha Builders and I request you all to be aware of such Builders and their project especially in Cochin where they are advertising for a luxury project in Marine Drive Cochin.

Regards
Oct 07, 2016 12:40 PM Read (via Mobile)

Oct 07, 2016 04:33 AM Read

Dear Friends, I would like to share my experience about sobha Developers. They are doing really a nice job. I have personally purchased a plot of 1BHK at Rs. 35L including all things such as tax, purchasing cost, legal fees etc. and I am really satisfied with their service.

Oct 06, 2016 09:54 PM Read

I think my self sobha a part of family as I am staying sobha apartments. I am staying in sobha ruby which is located near 8th mile

very nice construction

maintance superb

feeling proud to stay in such a established apartments

it is nearer to my college

rockline and pvr mall is nearer

metro station view in front of building

feeling awesome staying in 14th foor

half bangalore is visible

long leave sobha

so everyone enjoy their luxury life
Oct 05, 2016 11:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have buy their products.it is really cool.it saves money from anyother buyers.u can buy it.really fabulous.they are good as their service.i will suggest u to buy this.it is a best choice for anyone.i am a daily buyer from this company.they are polite in their speaking
Sep 30, 2016 02:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

Sobha Developers have tricked purchasers of Apartments in their undertaking titled "Sobha City". Sobha's business group did not uncover the way that there is graveyard/crematorium nearby this venture which imparts the compound divider to Casa Paradiso Buildings. There is a court stay arrange however for the above, Sobha Developers ought not have concealed this reality from the clients. Kindly don't trust this engineer.
Sep 28, 2016 08:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

The location of the flat is superb, good atmosphere, this is where I dreamt to live in. After long office working hour's. It is the best place to relax in the natural aroma garden, swimming pool there is no more stars than 5 else it would be . more than numbers

Showing: 81 - 100 Reviews on Sobha City Aristos - Thanisandra Main Road - Bangalore

Sobha City Aristos - Thanisandra Main Road - Bangalore

Sobha City Aristos, Thanisandra Main Road, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search