₹94.15 L - ₹1.09 Cr

Location and Highlights

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Sobha City Aristos, Thanisandra Main Road, Bangalore

Summary
Aug 19, 2021 11:54 AM Read (via Mobile)

If you're thinking to buy/rent at this society, please think twice before the decision. The society lacks basic living sense. People are used to living in this society which is more of a jail. Stupid rules, without any prior notice or approvals are levied and fines are collected for the same.

Also, of you're a pet parent, save yourself from the daily mental harrassment as the management committee here is against the pets and somehow wants the pets to be abandoned.
Jul 06, 2021 06:19 PM Read

We visited Sobha Dream gardens project in the last week of March and were told to pay Rs. 1, 00, 000/-(One Lakh) and freeze the price as the per sqft price was about to increase and would be given 20 days to decide about proceeding further. We agreed to pay One Lakh based on one condition that incase of cancellation the amount of Rs.One Lakh would be refunded. Once we received the email which stated that "the amount of Rs. One Lakh would be refunded in case of any cancellation in a month's time from the day the cancellation is made" we did an IMPS transaction. After a bit of research, we got to know about the Dump yard infront of the site and requested a refund. As committed, we were supposed to receive our refund in a month's time. I tried to follow up with Mr. Ganesh HN who gave little or no response. We were attended by Suhana Parveen who did not receive my calls and messages for days. After calling her back to back she said Ganesh would email back with the timeline for refund. However, there was no response. After a few days of constant calls Mr. Ganesh said the refund would be processed only after the lockdown ends. We patiently waited for the lockdown to end and I tried to reach Suhana again to know the timeline and process of the refund however, she put us through a call with Mr. Ganesh who was extremely disrespectful and abusive in his communication, all we wanted to know was when the refund would be processed but he was only provocative and kept threatening us I was in a state of shock and this has affected me mentally. We visited the Head office to make a complaint regarding the same and to know about our refund process. We were told that the refund would be processed in the month of August as Suhana/ Ganesh hadn’t informed the accounts department until June, along with deductions which is not only something we were not informed about earlier but is taking way too much time then what was promised in the email. I am extremely depressed and saddened about our entire experience with Sobha. It is totally unacceptable to be humiliated and bullied and yet expected to take deductions for our refund.

Think 1000 times before putting your hard earned money into the Sobha projects and NOT MANY KNOW THAT BANGALORE'S BIGGEST DUMPYARD IN JUST 2KM FROM SOBHA DREAM GARDENS PROJECT
Jun 19, 2021 02:35 PM Read (via Mobile)

One of the worst Company ever. In presales team the TL molests the lady employees. Ronnie tomash is the ring leader to sexual harass. And jaykant is a bloody pimp. Higher authority knows. But all are scared to open their mouth. In pandemic none of the employees got salary. Except the higher authority.

Sobha City Aristos - Thanisandra Main Road - Bangalore
Nov 11, 2020 08:17 AM Read (via Mobile)

I own a flat here. I am satisfied with the overall build quality of the individual apartment. However common area especially car park do have leakage problems. Not sure why sobha is not fixing. But still comparing with other builders in Bangalore I think these guys are really good in quality and look of the project and aminities.

However surprised to see many reviews with low rating especially for CRM. So far my experience with them is extremely good and they solved all my problems.
Sep 22, 2020 09:22 PM Read

Very disappointed with the London and Dubai offices. As a supplier, I did not receive invoices' payments on time and still waiting for the payment of an invoice from March 2020. Very unprofessional.
Nov 04, 2019 12:22 PM Read

Sale and CRM totally unprofessional behavior and do not respond to valid queries. They don't entertain discussing issues with them.

I could not continue with payment for the flat(booked 3 years ago) due to financial emergencies. Not getting proper response from the sales or CRM team. I had given them the option that I have no objection for them to even resell it to the current market price to any other interested clients. It seems like not takers for the flats in this project even if you are ready to sell at the 2016 price. Such is the state of this project.

Flats were sold at hiked up prices even in 2016. The delivery of flats is delayed for long for all phases. The project only looked all green in its model and is totally different in reality.

The experience with the Sobha team is a nightmare and nonresponsive CRM that does not listen to the plight of the customer.
Oct 20, 2019 05:56 PM Read

I have booked one of the Sobha properties with 5 Lakh booking amount. Since then I am so tired and frustrated by their sales managers & CRM team, I want to cancel my booking.

I have approached sales manager who is saying I may not get any money.

Is this true, why they are not returning my booking money

I am need of cash.

What can I do to get my money back any help and suggestions welcome.

These are the worst sales team & customer service teams you can ever experience. Shame on them to squeeze blood out of poor people's money.

If anyone wants to experience thrills, suspense, horror and never ending headache then buy Sobha properties!

Please any help & advice welcome.
Oct 14, 2019 05:39 PM Read

We went for Sobha Interiors because-

1. We expected the Sobha brand name would assure quality services.

2. We wanted customized interiors for our Sobha flat.

3. We got could see the interior options we wanted to buy beforehand.

Despite the high cost, we opted for a few of the cupboard interior options of Sobha.

Results:

1. They went back on their word and delayed work completion. We had to undertake their cleaning work to finish work on time for pooja.

2. Upfront payment - removes incentive to finish work on time. Unresponsive to emails and calls is their hallmark.

3. Poor value for money. The products from IKEA(if you have the will to assemble it) are more worth your money.

4. Opaque and inconsistent pricing of products. Over time, they increased the prices citing updated costs, calculation mistakes, etc.

5. Unaccountable from all ends - as different departments in Sobha will wash their hands of any responsibility.

6. Sobha brand name to such poor service delivery is pitiful.

Overall it makes me sad to write such a harsh review. My only request is that the reader thinks twice, and then twice more, before opting for the Sobha interior services.
Sep 14, 2019 06:16 PM Read

I wanted to buy flat to my parents in Bangalore. My father said there is new project called Palm court and I have transferred money to my father to make booking. He said the sales executive is very nice till the booking form submission. Soon after he stopped responding to calls. He only answers whenever he wants. I was angry tried to call him but no response.

Now my father wants to cancel the flat but I have advised not to till I visit India.

These? goons should not be sales persons if they don't like their job. they are real idiots.

Tried to reach customer services no answer & they keep passing the phone.

Who gave sobha No 1 builders in India?/

Even if they are voted No 1, I AM SURE THESE SALES MANAGERS & CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE WILL MAKE IT AS ONE OF THE WORST BUILDERS VERY SOON!
Aug 01, 2019 12:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

We have a property booked in Silicon Oasis ...unable to reach any CRM when you call customer care the pitch only for sales... When you call board number they transfer the call...and it keeps ringing for ages ..when you call again the operator will be too rude...is this the third grade service you provide post sales..
Jun 10, 2019 06:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

Terrible experience... wouldn't recommend this builder at all... Hariprasad Buddha and Arvind from sales team are biggest liar from Sobha dream gardens Thannisandra pre launch project. They ate my money and never gave an update/receipt. I have mail in which they promised full refund. These people are full of lies. When CRM took over my case they have done deductions. You will be stuck with worst builder if you plan to book house with them.
Apr 25, 2019 06:52 PM Read (via Mobile)

Terrible org, think twice before buying.

Fake Amazon voucher promises at the time of purchase .

Worst is, everyone's aware of these things and actively encouraging it..unethical firm

I have been threatened by Sobha employees that they will see me if I don't stop talking about it.
Mar 26, 2019 12:51 PM Read (via Mobile)

Before selling flat in dream acres they promised that road will be widened but start giving possession and road is worst. Please avoid buying any sobha property. They are keep selling the flats without considering the lives of people. It takes 2 hour to complete 1 km from that road. Cheaters !!!
Mar 25, 2019 11:51 AM Read

I have bought an apartment at Silicon Oasis of Sobha. Handover is being done after such a long time that you can now resell only at a loss!

I want to share my experience of dealing with Customer Relation team(CRM) of Sobha for a simple task of visiting your own apartment. The process has been made so cumbersome that it almost amounts to harassment. The process is something like this-

1. You can request your apartment visit only through email to a group email ID. No phone calls entertained.

2. You should make a request atleast 7 working days prior to the visit.

3. CRM team will ask you if you have a genuine reason to visit your own apartment. They will decide whether you have a genuine reason to visit or frivolous reason to visit!

4. No visit on Sundays is allowed. On Saturdays, visit can be done only before 3 pm.

5. Only 1 owner can visit on a particular day! This means that technically if 100 owners want to visit their apartment, you can get a chance to visit your apartment after 100 working days or after 6 months from your request!

6. You cannot get mobile number of any CRM team. Only a 1800- number is provided which works only during office hours from Monday to Friday.

7. Team will not reply to your emails after office hours, not on Saturdays and Sundays. So a mail written to them on Friday evening will be replied only by end of Monday(4 days to reply a mail and no phone contact during that period!)

Please think if this is the process that you have to follow if you wish to resell your apartment. Please forget any chance of resale of your apartment because no buyer will wait for this long and no buyer will visit your apartment in the middle of the working days and that too may get a chance to visit just once(such big buy decisions need multiple visits from the buyer). I found the process too cumbersome, too complicated, too long and almost amounts to harassment of the customer. Please consider before you buy
Mar 20, 2019 07:40 AM Read (via Mobile)

I was looking for a house of rent in Sobha Palladian last month.. came across a very beautiful and spacious 3 bhk house ..unfortunately all the 3 rooms and living room were facing a huge open 20 feet nala.. the house was on the 6 th floor facing the swimming pool.. and the nala.. since it was evening time when we visited the house the whole place was smelly and full of mosquitoes.. really felt sorry for the owner who had brought such a beautiful house with such bad surroundings..the rent he quoted was 70k which we found it on the higher side.. I don’t suggest any family with children to take up this house or you would be sorry for life..
Dec 27, 2018 12:28 PM Read

Customer service teams from interiors dont bother to respond to our calls. We have to call them 10 times to talk once and continuously remind them to do their work.

carpenters whom they sent are horrible. I think they have no experience in carpentry work.

Material quality is ok but its over priced compared to outside.

The whole process took 4 months where it was promised as 2 months.
Oct 24, 2018 04:41 PM Read

Sobha Renaissance is a new residential apartment developed by Sobha Limited, project is coming up near Thanisandra Road, Bangalore. Project offers 1 to 2 bhk apartments with best offerable price.

Oct 04, 2018 10:36 PM Read (via Mobile)

As I have a little experience in construction field I calculated the cost of apartment and it came around 80 lakhs including his profit.But what he quoted is 1.6 cr. So I am offering 80 lakhs more for amenities.

I am not ready to offer so much money just to enjoy amenities .

Another point is they use recycled water for daily use. Not fresh water.This is really annoying.
Aug 24, 2018 03:30 AM Read

My father, a 60 year old man visited this property and liked at his first glance. The quotes were made and we agreed to pay 10% within the next 2 days. In the mean time, my dad had also given them a cheque of 1 Lakh as a token advance. Upon further investigation, we found that the property didn't have the required approvals and our legal team also suggested us to get everything cleared before going ahead with the purchase. When confronted with the approvals, The manager Mr. Prabhakar started hurling abuses at my dad and was not ready to give the show the list of approvals . Something looks really fishy!
Aug 21, 2018 04:57 PM Read

Dates committed during a sales pitch is almost two years less than dates mentioned in the agreement, when you have not much choice as you have paid some money. This is unethical and causes lots of issues as 90% payment is done and there is no sight of the flat getting completed.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Sobha City Aristos - Thanisandra Main Road - Bangalore

Sobha City Aristos - Thanisandra Main Road - Bangalore

Sobha City Aristos, Thanisandra Main Road, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search