Price On Request

5, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Nagar, Jogeshwari, Mumbai 400047, MH

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Skystar Sunteck City Avenue 1, Goregaon West, Mumbai

Summary
Feb 23, 2021 06:24 PM Read (via Mobile)

Please stay away from this builder. Pathetic customer service. In the past 12 months they have changed 3 CRMs and the ladies dont care to reply to your mails or phone calls. Builder has charged me 18% GST while the market rate is 5%. There is no regulation or assistance available to control this builder mafia and hapless retail customers like us are at their mercy. If you love your money, DO NOT go to this builder. This is not a SPAM.

They call this a super luxury residence, but they have a open red color water pipe running in the main hall!! While luxury builder will have a unconcealed water pipe glaring at you in the hall? Go see the building yourself if you want to confirm yourself. This is Sunteck city avenue 1 in goregaon west mumbai.

If they care so much about the brand, why is no one from Sunteck is replying to these reviews?
Feb 13, 2021 03:12 PM Read

My dream of buying a home has turned into an exasperating experience with Avenue 1 - Sunteck Realty. My sincere word of caution to every home buyer out there is if you don't want sleepless nights after parting with your money to Sunteck.then please stay 10 miles away from this project.

Highly insensitive staff with no work ethic & zero professionalism. A home buyer's problems & concerns are almost always.' disregarded' but never'addressed' . Talking to their CRM team is equivalent to banging your head against the wall.

Please learn from other people's mistakes.
Jan 24, 2021 04:37 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had visited Sunteck Avenue last year to purchase a flat. Intially the sales agent showed the project details and it was very good. So I agreed to purchase a flat and gave the initial token amount and booked the flat. During my booking I said that my family also wants to visit the flat because they weren't available at that time due to some issues, so I confirmed them twice that if my family is unhappy, is the token amount is refundable. So they eagerly confirmed the same and said that they will refund immediately. After some days, me and wife visited the same but my wife was unhappy due to locatily issues and some other, so we said we don't want to go ahead and we would like to cancel the booking. So they agreed and said they will return the token amount. It has more than one year still I have not received my token amount. Sent multiple mails , also visited the office no help. Also spoke to agent they said we won't help you.Really pathetic service

Skystar Sunteck City Avenue 1 - Goregaon West - Mumbai
Jan 20, 2021 09:03 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very very bad service for Avenue 4.I invested in it and having a rollercoaster ride. Once you do registration they don’t listen to you they just do what they like and put unnecessary interest on the amt very bad about their commitments.specially the sales team .They don’t have enough staff and they are taking booking and once booking is done they don’t pick your calls .
Jan 19, 2021 11:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

Don’t go with sunteck’s any projects. Their CRM team is worst. They don’t pickup ur phone nor answer ur mail. You get only their mail for taking money. No proper accountancy... very very worstest experience.they don’t deserve for one star also.
Nov 18, 2020 09:12 PM Read (via Mobile)

Uncouth, arrogant and illiterate CRM team....pathetic sales and after-sales service...guys- donot- i repeat- donot go for any buy with this developer...their staff doesnot have any ettiquetes to converse with clients who hv bought properties worth 2.5 crores.....

Third grade and cheap tone their CRM used with us when she spome to me today...i am hiring a lawyer's services now...i am making sure i go into public domain with my experience....everyone shud know about their attitude and ppl should avoid making a buy with them.....
Nov 11, 2020 08:30 PM Read

I REGRET GOING FOR SUNTECK PROPERTY!

I assume their product must be good. It is my very first experience buying property at Sunteck. So I cannot comment on the final product Till date I have not got to have the flat inspection, which has been delayed, due to covid so its understood.

But my experience with their CRM Team has been very painful and atrocious . Their team is highly unprofessional and so rude, that you would just regret buying this property. I had booked my property in Jan 2020. I made all my payments before given timeline. Even during covid period in may, I made all payments that were due, as per the given schedule( which was provided me on a plain paper by their sales manger). Post booking, I was expecting to receive communications fromtheir CRM teamon payment schedule and everything else, but they never me sent any communications on the payments until I chased them till May, by that time most of my payments were done. I never waited for any reminders orcommunication from their side, but can you believe I wasstill charged an interest outstanding fee of 2.5 lacs against late payment fee. now my question to them was"on what basis or grounds this interest amount has been charged when all the payments had been made before time". To which they have no answer or query. It has been more than 7 months that I have been asking them for these charges but they still haven't got back. I visited their office in June and checked, still they said, they will look into this and get back.

Since Jan, they have changed 6-7 relationship managers who were assigned to me but all had been useless and morons as they never communicate, nor share any updates, or anything untill you chase them 100 times.You literally have to chase them like one Dog but still your queries wont be answered or resolved. I would never recommend to go for Sunteck Project as they SUCK SUCK SUCK IN EVERY WAY. Its been my WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! People who have good time and money to put in drain, only those people can go for this project.I truly REGRET BIG TIME.
Oct 16, 2020 04:56 PM Read (via Mobile)

I booked a flat in Avenue 2 I'm August after a month of negotiation and paid 5 lakh advance.post that they stopped picking my calls . No reply on emails.there is jo ither contact other than the sales person.grevience number and email are bogus.this week the sales person picked up my call and demanded additional amount to go ahead with registration . I am engaging a lawer and would take legal action for fraud and harassment.
Jun 27, 2020 02:50 PM Read (via Android App)

In this lock down every people wants to go back their home, but in this situation would not help the builder to sell their products. And here Indian economy is getting low and in this situation this project cost is totally so high.
Jun 25, 2020 10:11 AM Read (via Android App)

Project is expensive and is not

beneficial for investors and its better

to invest in Thane Location where you would get effective returns from developers like Hiranandani and The ICON project which is developed by international developer. I would suggest

best place to invest during lockdown is

the Thane market.
May 15, 2020 09:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had booked in August 2013. Sales team had said delivery would by December 2016 and project included amenities like Disney based theme park. These amenities are no longer there and we have still not got delivery. Delay of over 5 years. Even on 15 March 2020, they were promising delivery by 31 March 2020. Lock down was announced on 23rd March. Now they are sighting COVID and delaying it further.
Apr 12, 2020 06:42 PM Read

Its expensive in thane location .

Its better to go with remaining top developers like Kalpatru, Hiranandani& The Icon project where in Icon Project provide top most project in Thane Location at Dhokali with their premium Layout at affordable pricing.
Apr 11, 2020 06:01 PM Read

Project is expensive and is not beneficial for investors and its better to invest in Thane Location where you would get effective returns from developers like Hiranandani and The ICON project which is developed by international developer.

I would suggest best place to invest during lockdown is the Thane market.
Feb 18, 2020 11:33 AM Read (via Android App)

Sunteck signia high is best building product and it is located in the Mumbai. My familier booked a 4 bhk flat here.

Project location is best because here is everything which we wanted.

Construction quality is excellent and used construction materials are solid.

There are many other facilities like gym, park, party hall and large roof top.

Inside flats are well constructed and maintened.

Electric and water facility are available on time.

All over this project is osm.
Jun 07, 2019 03:34 PM Read

I had just shifted to Mumbai and wanted to buy an apartment that is when I came across Sunteck City. I really liked this project it is close by from my office. It fits right in my budget to but an apartment. I like the amenities here they keep you busy and you don’t have to go out looking for it. Instead stay in the comfort of your home and enjoy the feeling.
May 21, 2019 03:15 PM Read

When I was looking for apartments my agent suggested to check the website of Sunteck. On doing so I came across some amazing properties that Sunteck has built. I like the location and the amenities. One of their projects called Sunteck City is close to my office and near to my kid’s school. It even fits in my budget. There are such good amenities that would keep my kids busy and happy. Keeping all this in mind I bought an apartment here.
May 21, 2019 12:11 PM Read

I Was Planning To Book A Flat For My Daughter As A Gift On The Occasion Of Her Wedding That’s When I Came Across Sunteck. As I Checked The Website Of Sunteck I Was Awestruck With The Projects They Have So I Was Sure I Wanted To Book At One Of The Properties Sunteck Have. I Booked At Sunteck City As It Is Close By From My Daughter And Her Husband’s Office.!
Apr 29, 2019 04:10 PM Read

I Was Looking For A House In Oshiwara District Centre Because Traveling From Bandra To Oshiwara Was Hectic. Thankfully, My Prayers Were Answered And I Got Sunteck City As A Residency To Look Forward To. I Am Glad I Approached Sunteck Realty As They Are A Good Team, And They Really Solved My Queries And I Was Relived. I Was Very Nervous But They Calmed Me.
Apr 27, 2019 08:04 PM Read

A property like Sunteck City is a blessing. Oshiwara District Centre is really progressing and gaining momentum. I along with my wife were thinking since a long time to move in to a property that gives us luxury and good amenities. We are happy we found a place to our liking. Good job Sunteck Realty for helping us find our dream house.
Feb 25, 2019 03:37 PM Read

Recently moved to Mumbai and was looking for a good development, so browsed through real estate website. I saw Sunteck City in Goregaon and was instantly attracted to the benefits it showed. The best thing about Sunteck City, I liked is the location because soon I’ll be looking for job too and there are many industries or service related jobs in Goregaon. I am excited to move here.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Skystar Sunteck City Avenue 1 - Goregaon West - Mumbai

Skystar Sunteck City Avenue 1 - Goregaon West - Mumbai

Skystar Sunteck City Avenue 1, Goregaon West, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search