I am fine with Skylark

Status: Under Construction

I am fine with Skylark
Feb 06, 2019 10:04 PM 8032 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I am bhaskar rao yadlapalli, a telugu native and decided to settle in Bengaluru. Off late we planned to buy a new house near by my working place. After searching for 4, to 5 projects me and my friend were marked at Skylark royaume( off hosa road).

We saw each and every detail of the Constructionguru30, and got it verified with one of our friend working in sbi home loan department, and got a positive feedback from this proceeded further. I am pretty sure that we were successful at bargaining and got it for a reasonable price.

Its been 3 months from I bought the flat and it's fine with their system.

They are using mivan technology for the Constructionguru30. All aminities are good. I think to get full idea one should visit the place. More importantly it's nearer to all important IT hubs.

I have seen some negative reviews about it in this website and later on I came to know these bad reviews are due to some competBrianbalakumaranr's. I I was pretty much surprised that "aisa bhi ho sakta hi " then I thought to write a proper feed back of it. I can tell you all, Don't fall for the negative reviews. Come see and decide.

Hit can contact me on bhaskar888@gmail.com.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by