False commitments & no refund of EMI

Status: Ready to Move

Bangalore, India India

False commitments & no refund of EMI
Jun 18, 2019 11:03 AM 9262 views
(Updated Jun 18, 2019 11:03 AM)

Product Implementation Rate:

We had booked a 1 BHK in Skylark Ithaca in Mar 2016 and they had promised to refund with 75% interest as per the Buy Back policy. However, they have not even refunded the EMI's from past one year that they had promised to refund every month. They are now delaying to settle the promised amount also from past 3 months. Every time we try to contact them they are not available to discuss. Only the receptionist attends the call and later disconnects it without proper response. We are now paying the EMI from our pockets from past 1 year.

Planning to approach RERA now. Anyone facing the same issue, please help me how to get my money back? They are supposed to close the HomeLoan by August but I do not see any steps from them for the same. Please contact me on ramyawarier@gmail.com. I really need help in getting my money back.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by