₹15.9 L - ₹48.1 L

GH-04-C, Sector 10, Noida 201301, UP

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Sikka Kirat Greens, Sector 10, Greater Noida

Summary
Sep 02, 2020 07:25 PM Read

I have booked a flat with Sikka Karnam Greens in Sec 10 Greater Noida in 2017. My booking was in Ruby Tower, 801. They committed to deliver the project by the end of Dec 2019. Days passed, months and years but the project is as dead as it was when in 2017. No signs of progress. In Oct 2019 they asked me that the project might get delayed so would you mind if you shift to nearby project of Sikka ie Sikka Kaamya Greens which is adjacent to the Karnam. I agreed as they said this would get delivered within a year. Same issues, same problem, no signs of development. I have hundreds of people in a group who're facing the same issues. We tried talking to builder, went to Sikka office in Preet Vihar, and they are adamant not to help…In case you're planning to invest in Sikka, Big NO from me…Just ask them about the projects which I mentioned… They're fraud.don't waste your hard-earned money. They are making fixed deposits from our hard-earned money, and we're paying EMI's.
Jul 20, 2019 11:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

Sikka is not giving it's projects on time. They are far far behind from the assured possession date. Think twice before investing in Sikka Group projects.
Apr 30, 2019 01:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

The builder has been delaying the construction and not even returning the money. No one is ready to help. They are just asking for more and more money from the buyers and are not completing the project . So now we don’t have a home to stay and neither we have money to buy another house

Sikka Kirat Greens - Sector 10 - Greater Noida
Apr 19, 2018 05:34 PM Read

This Builder is good as compared to other Builders. The Sikka Group are working on their projects.And they are trying to complete their projects. The Sikka Group have a good customer service and staff courtesy is also ok.The Buyers are happy and it is creating a sense of goodwill among buyers for Sikka Group. The ongoing work of Sikka Group on its different projects and its good customer service makes it different from others.
Jun 22, 2017 01:37 PM Read

Sikka Group is one of the good Real Estate company in Noida/greater noida/Ghaziabad.The past performance of this builder is good and their buyers are happy.They are working on all their projects, so one can consider that group for buying flats.The construction work of their work is good.They have a project at Indirapuram near Shipra Mall, and the work of that building is good.The customer service is good and staff courtesy is also fine.The flats of Sikka group are relatively higher as compared to other Builders.
Jun 26, 2019 06:44 PM Read

Sikka group is a trustworthy developer that offers homes with amazing facilities at reasonable prices. As suggested by one of my friend, I am looking forward to my home with them.

Showing: 1 - 6 Reviews on Sikka Kirat Greens - Sector 10 - Greater Noida

Sikka Kirat Greens, Sector 10, Greater Noida Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search