Illegally keeping customer's money

Mumbai, Maharashtra India

Illegally keeping customer's money
Feb 21, 2021 02:43 AM 4679 views

Product Implementation Rate:

On 18 October 2019, I requested Siddha Sky Developer to refund my booking amount due to my father's accident as we would not be able to pay any further payment. Siddha Sky Agent straight up started ignoring my calls since then. After placing a formal request I got their mail on December 19, 2019, that they will refund my booking amount with GST deduction, to which I fairly agreed. Since then it has been more than 430 days or 1 year, 2 months, and I haven't heard back from the developer, support staff, or agent. I have tried reaching out to everyone via mail, WhatsApp, and call but I haven't heard anything about my own money. I will soon file a case against the developer in MahaRERA but I need help doing that. If anyone has faced the same issue with Siddha Sky, let's come together and file a case so they cant carry on their mal-practice.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by