For Business

Gollahalli, Electronics City Phase 1, Bengaluru 560100, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Shriram Summitt, Electronic City Phase 1, Bangalore

Summary
Dec 07, 2019 11:15 AM Read

I have serious doubts about governance practice followed by Shriram Properties. I had booked an apartment on the price asked by Shriram after multiple followups from the sales team. The sales team congratulated saying welcome to Shriram family.

After 15 days of booking, they are just dropping an email saying they do not have approval for the price and I have to stretch the budget by another 1.5 Lacs otherwise take another substandard unit. Due to builder malpractice on backtracking from commitment and asking a higher price after 15 days, I have lost opportunities by sale offers from other builders, my investments which I broke to make the fund available for cheques I issued(10% of property cost) and Home loan processing fees that was paid.
Nov 28, 2019 07:15 PM Read (via Mobile)

We recently booked a flat in Shriram Greenfield.At the beginning , we were in cloud nine.Once our file was moved to CRM team, we felt like we were dumped on earth.Zero respect given to customers.Customers are treated like beggars. Our File was handled by Ms Rekha. She was one horrible person to talk to. Zero sense and full of attitude.Worst CRM team ever. I am really disappointed after booking a flat in Shriram Greenfield. I wish i could negative stars
Nov 28, 2019 09:02 AM Read (via Mobile)

Avoid them

I had a terrible experience

The deal was finalized for 2.10 cr in chirping woods villament haralur road and i paid 1 lakh advance

The minute I paid, the person in contact ( Nitesh ) played a dual character and said it may go till 2.2 cr

Such was the professionalism of these people . They cheated and i didn't like the way it was going . So i called off the deal n they agreed to refund the advance payment. But it's been 4 months and no action taken. I don't understand what these people have thought about the customers. They need to remember that they don't have any rights to waste someone's time i have sent a court notice and have to see further course of action

Avoid them. They need to learn some lessons.

Shriram Summitt - Electronic City Phase 1 - Bangalore
Nov 16, 2019 10:52 PM Read

I booked the flat in Pre-Launch in 2013. The project was officially launched in 2014. I finally got the possession in April 2019. This has been a very long and painful journey with Shriram. They are unprofessional, rude, threatening, even lie to you and cheat the customer. Right from using Demonitization, elections etc as a delay excuse, to not finishing the basic amenities(Front Door and functional Security setup), they have made us suffer at each step of this buy experience. The take unilateral decisions which are forced on to the customers right from changing the layout, project plan, completion dates, even maintenance schedule.

The project is still not finished because they converted once promised IT center in the premise to another residential phase of project. They forced 3 month long delay on us without any liability using Demonitization as excuse. They have not even passed on GST Input Tax Credit benefit to the buyers till now.

The leadership is highly unprofessional and least bothered, with the COO suggesting to remove all facilities from the apartment(including security) if the residents do not agree to start maintenance soon. This is when we do not have OC, no BESCOM connection, no main gate, open boundary walls, no parking allotted. ALL this after waiting and fighting with them for more than 4 long years for completion. We have families, children, old people staying in the society and they do not care at all, what happens to us.

All this goes on to show the kind of organization Shriram Properties Ltd is. If you are a potential buyer looking to buy a property in Bangalore, I would recommend staying miles away from them. Pay more, buy small but do not get involved with Shriram. It does not matter which project or location, it this organization which has malicious and greedy intentions, unprofessionalism and a complete lack of apathy for their customers, deep rooted in their work culture.
Nov 09, 2019 10:46 AM Read (via Mobile)

FRAUD!! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!

This guys said my amount will be refunded by 2 months and its alreay 4 month and no reply from them. They are avoiding my calls. Their sales representative Mr. Sandeep is worst guy(9008226584). He will not receive your calls and does not have courtesy to reply back. Their customer service will also not help you. They will try to avoid you. Be aware from them and do not make your life hell by dealing woth them for your home.
Oct 25, 2019 11:18 AM Read

One of the worst builders. There is no sanctity of timelines of Project Completion from Shriram Properties, be it any project. We invested in Shriram Summitt in Electronic City since 2012 and till date waiting for possession. Builder is trying to push people to register the property with any Occupancy Certificate which is illegal. They are purposefully delayed payment of the delayed compensation based on the agreement and also the RERA judgement passed against them. The Senior Management like Director - KRISHNA VEERARAGHAVAN do not have any customer service ethos and speaks like an illerate. In one discussion he had quoted to the Summitt customers that he doesn't care about the Customer Satisfaction or the Rating and neither does he want any customer like us to refer Shriram's projects to their friends and family. This type of egoistic statement coming from a so called senior management person makes Shriram Properties a 3rd class builder. My sole advise to any new buyer is to save their hard earned money and not to invest in any lousy project of Shriram Properties.
Oct 22, 2019 11:59 AM Read (via Android App)

Hey guys, I am from Bangalore I was looking for flats near me.Sriram Greenfield project is located around Nature amazing place for Nature lovers.planingwise its good design, elevation is great.but room size is too small.
Oct 11, 2019 02:27 PM Read

Don't fall in Shriram properties trap.

The employees have no commitment towards there work. The company knows only to suck money and then don't respond.
Oct 08, 2019 04:55 PM Read (via Android App)

These people are big liers and cheatrrs. They sell product with false promises. We found the issue and brought up this issue to management. Thry promosed to refund. There after no replies to our emails.

Pfa.
Aug 13, 2019 08:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very nice location with a very nice project plan and beautiful club house in the making. Really happy that I invested in this project
Aug 13, 2019 08:01 PM Read (via Mobile)

Better to live in a rented house but not to book flat in Shriram. I have done that mistake. Donot fall trap to their sale people and broucher. You will get nothing. I had worst experience in my case at Shriram luxor. Pls ignore my words otherwise it will haunt you latter.
Jul 16, 2019 10:48 PM Read (via Mobile)

Never buy any Shriram properties.they will vanish once they get money.i took a flat in Shriram which was promised to handover by Jan 2019.still waiting.... finally they are ready for registration and we paid full amount ..in registration papers they have mentioned open parking while in cost sheet shared initially it was closed parking.now we are just calling, mailing them but no response ...everyone giving answer it was different team who prepared cost sheet we are not aware..now they are not picking calls or replying mails and we don't know whom to reach and what will happen to flat registration which is already delayed by 8 months. Never never invest your hard earned money to Shriram...
Jul 12, 2019 05:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

They have been delaying like anything. Can't handover units and no proper management and communication. Don't invest here. No proper customer resolution platform. Too much to mental harassment. Claims to have acres of land but the sales guy can only show papers for phase 1 and phase 2. Fooling people around.
Jul 12, 2019 05:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

I thought of buying an unit there. But my colleague suggested not to buy as he was mentally tortured by the sales team. He was avoided by Abhinash and his team after payment. When he raised cancellation request, they started ignoring his calls. He explained me his situation and I have decided not to buy.

On top of that there is legal issue going on at the site. They will never be able to handover any property.
Jul 12, 2019 05:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

Fraud!! Legal issue is going on. Sales team is the worst. They would try to snatch money from you. Once you invest they would vanish and make you run like anything.
Jul 11, 2019 04:51 PM Read

This is from my personal experience. Worst experience ever. Once you put in your money, they show their real colour. The sales team is the worst. Beware of these below mentioned guys from their Sales Team.

1. Abhinash Singh - Claims to be site Head. But of no use. Don't know why Shriram is feeding him. Very unprofessional person. I don't wanna go down to his level by abusing him.

2. Murali Krishna - Most cunning guy

3. Indranil Nandi - Person with two faces. Says bad about Shriram to customers and still a servant.

4.Roni Dutta

1. Akash Sinha - After receiving money, Disconnects call every time a customer calls

2. Amal

3. Sandeep - Claims to be head of CRM, but doesn't know basic ethics.

After 3 months, with multiple attempts, got my refund just that I involved VP, Yasha. Sales team is the worst there.

Please don't buy there. They will fool you specially Avinash, Indranil, Roni, Sandeep and Murli.

There is a legal issue going on. You will lose your money if you invest there.
Jul 07, 2019 02:57 PM Read (via Mobile)

They show other flat but book another flat they even receive any phone now they are saying you have to buy at new price Don't go with cheater builders
Jun 22, 2019 06:10 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very bad experience with Sri Ram bulider, I bought one of the flat located near attibele sarjapur road called Sri Ram smrithi. The product being use in flat is very bad quality, option is not there to select here and I am talking about Sri Ram smrithi.
Jun 04, 2019 08:21 AM Read (via Mobile)

Worst experience ever with Sriram properties, who so brazenly classify themselves as High-class amongst the Builder community. Had booked a flat under the DCH scheme in Nov'18. Firstly the Sales guy gave incomplete/ inaccurate info to achieve the sale. Few days later when the cost sheet was shared with me, the figures were quite different. When questioned, nobody was ready to accept the unethical sale. I was made to run from pillar to post amongst all level of Sriram's hierarchy, yet nobody was helpful or ready to listen. Eventually frustrated, i put a stop on the already given cheque.

2 months later, some senior guy from the Customer retention team called up, apologized and negotiated the prices to what was presented to me earlier. I agreed to continue and paid the 1 lac initial amount.

However post that i was not even provided the Allotment letter by the CRM team until I chased them 1.5 months later. The Allotment letter + Agreement copy has entirely different figures mentioned. Inspite of numerous mails to CRM they fail to explain the same efficiently and have only been whiling time.

Frustrated with the series of unpleasant experiences, now when i asked then to cancel the deal and return my entire sum, nobody is responding to mails.

These cheats need to be sued ..... !!!

Sincere advice - Plz don't put ur hard earned money on any of their projects !!
May 30, 2019 12:16 PM Read

I was promissed some units in Shriram Sameeksha and I was provided with some-other unit, I was still okay with unit buti was offered 64lkahs for the unit & later they started saying 69llakhs there was not at all the proper communication from the sales guys & they never had a proper response after taking money from me I kept following with they guys then they gave my details to some land owner sales guy he was also like I dont know about it and he was quoting some price, such a waste sales team and people are not all responsive & they play with customer sentiments I am writing the emails from last 6months but no response either

Showing: 41 - 60 Reviews on Shriram Summitt - Electronic City Phase 1 - Bangalore

Shriram Summitt - Electronic City Phase 1 - Bangalore

Shriram Summitt, Electronic City Phase 1, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search