Shriram Builder is a fraud. Buy at your own risk

₹26.7 L - ₹57.9 L
Possession on: Sep 2019
Status: Under Construction

Shriram Builder is a fraud. Buy at your own risk
Mar 27, 2021 09:55 AM 12538 views (via Mobile)

Product Implementation Rate:

My buying experience with Shriram Builders was the worst. They are professional liers and you will suffer at their hands if you buy their property.

When I first went to buy the property they quotd me an absurd price. Within 5 mins of negotiation they dropped the price by more than 25%. Sounds like bargaining for vegetables :) They lied about the possession date from the word go. When we booked the house was promised to be delivered in 12 months. Instead they kept pushing the deadline and delivered after 3 years.They sold me a ground floor flat saying it was Level 1 (the sales guy specifically told me that this was not the ground floor while booking). Since I was not based in Bangalore there was little I could do. At time of handover they told me that all amenities are ready and they said others had already taken handover. When I landed in Shriram Summitt I realized I was the 2nd bakra in my building, no amenities were ready. At night the building was pitch dark like a haunted building with no common area lights. They promised me delayed possession compensation of Rs 50, 000 if I took possession and subsequently never gave the same. The pain continues even after handover. They installed electricity meters late and are forcing me to pay Rs 8k as prior period electricity charges when the house was actually lying vacant.

If you want to be pained eternally then buy with Shriram

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by