CHEATERS NOT GIVING MY 1 lac Booking refund.

₹26.7 L - ₹57.9 L
Possession on: Sep 2019
Status: Under Construction

CHEATERS NOT GIVING MY 1 lac Booking refund.
Dec 17, 2018 11:10 AM 43426 views
(Updated Dec 17, 2018 11:32 AM)

Product Implementation Rate:

I booked a 3 bhk flat in Shriram Summit for their Phase 3 Constructionguru30. Due to Some personal reason I had to cancel this booking. On 24th August I met in person with Manjula & Prabhau for the same who assured me my refund as max as 90 days. It's been more than 100 days now. They stopped responding on my emails. One of their fellow recently gave me a false commitment that by 18th Dec 2018 I will get back the refund. But now any email to his id is getting bounced, seems like he is no more with Shriram. These guys are big time cheaters. Below were the front face for Shriram during all my communication: If you see or meet any one of them, DO NOT GET INTO ANY DEAL WITH THEM .

Prabhau Shriram

Bikramjit Paul

Manjula

I feel like doing FIR for such a fraud behaviour.

Following were the Email ids:

tnmanjula@shriramproperties.com,

info@shriramproperties.com,

kavitha@shriramproperties.com,

prabu@shriramproperties.co.in,

service@shriramproperties.com,

c.ravikumar@shriramproperties.com,

ashutosh.singh1@bajajfinserv.in

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by