Not refunding my money sice more than 3 months

₹26.7 L - ₹57.9 L
Possession on: Sep 2019
Status: Under Construction

Not refunding my money sice more than 3 months
Jan 08, 2019 08:31 AM 7802 views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jan 08, 2019 09:19 AM)

Product Implementation Rate:

Hi All,

I have booked the flat at Bangalore code dil chahtahai.i have paid booking amountof 25k in prelaunch offer.they are advertising 22lakhs for 2 bhk.

When I asked sales team guy , he said all together 32lakhs for 752 sq feet flat( carpet area will be 530 sf feet).he will not share detailed breakup details for 32 lakhs as per management decision.

Then I have cancelled my flat and chasing for my refund. It's almost 3 months, it's not refunded and while booking they said within 14 working days amount will get refunded.

Daily I am following with the employees of sriram mohan operations team, k venkatraman finance, ankit main sales head.

Sriram properties big cheating company, police has to take action.

We have to hang them.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by