Be aware No Refund for the cancellation

Status: Ready to Move

Be aware No Refund for the cancellation
Jul 05, 2022 03:14 PM 1591 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I have booked property in Jalahalli and somewhere I was not in a position to Invest further and thus requested for cancellation, following up for cancellation, the request has been sent across all levels till the CEO, not a single person responded yet, it has been a year since Aug 21.

All sugar-coated promises/ words came to end after I canceled the project, I am not sure how much such hard-earned money would have been swallowed on false promises.

OMG god saved me, I have lost only 50k my early awareness helped me to withdraw my plan, else it would have been regretted throughout my life span

Anyone who respects your Hard Earn money, please please be conscious and make a wise decision before you invest in this project.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search

India's No.1 Ratings & Review App
Download MouthShut Mobile App
Write a review and win cash rewards!
recommended-by