For Business

Balagere, Bellandur, Amanikere, Bengaluru 560087, KA

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Sekhar Casa Bianca, Varthur, Bangalore

Summary
Apr 26, 2022 02:52 PM Read

I recently purchased an apartment in SekharOlympus. All basic amenities are provided and great location.

Overall happy with the quality of work and amenities provided at the project
Oct 12, 2019 04:56 PM Read

Billiards, Gym, Table Tennis, Badminton Court, Indoor Party Lawn)Out door:- Amphitheatre, Kids Play Area, Joggers Track, Swimming Pool, Cricket Net, Half Basket Ball Court, Outdoor Party LAW .GOOD ACTIVITY
May 19, 2019 01:05 PM Read

HI Folks,

I am Niranjan Dhaksha here. I am recently shifted from chennai. I am looking for apartment in and around whitefield.

I happened to meet Mr. Praveen from builder side and told there is availability in Hyde Park. I felt that he is a nice guy and gave me all possible details which needed.

Sekhar Developers - Bangalore
Apr 23, 2019 04:38 PM Read

Recently I booked a flat in Sekhar Casa Bianca. Large area with all the modern amenities. What impressed me most is the space they are providing for playing. Most important - security. Rest assured your family members are safe there.I was really impressed by by infrastructure and the amenities of the society.We have built our dream house here.The amenities are good and easy access. The locality is good. I like the house very much.
Feb 27, 2019 01:19 PM Read

Trust me it is worth buying apartment. all the major IT companies and shopping malls also nearby to that sekhar olympus only. they are really providing their apartments with very affordable price. with super quality apartments. their interior design also too good.
Feb 13, 2019 10:07 AM Read

Sekhar olympus is one of the great apartments in banglore with very reasonable price. I refered my friends and they also loved the apartments a lot . iam sure me and my friends definitely buy that luxury apartment. amenities provided by sekhar olympus are too good.
Feb 12, 2019 01:06 PM Read

I moved into sekhar hyde park recently it is one of the best apartments in whitefield. all the basic amenities what we need are just perfect. i'm satisfied with the facilities and it is worth for my savings also. thankyou sekhar developers for such a nice and comfortable apartments you are offered.
Feb 06, 2019 12:27 PM Read

Hii i'm kiran I have purchased a flat in Sekhar Hydepark, I should say that the build quality was too good in accordance with the budget. the management also very helpful when you got any problem. so i'm suggesting you to buy a flat at sekhar developers. there are people who are talking bad about the project sekhar developers, I would request you not to exploit the builder by posting negative reviews.
Feb 05, 2019 02:24 PM Read

Sekhar olympus apartment was just awesome to live. I recently booked 2BHK appartment in sekhar olympus. and also all the amenities provided by the buildres are up to mark.i never thought I will get such a classy apartment at low price.the infrastructure was also too good.
Nov 06, 2018 08:40 AM Read (via Mobile)

Sekha Hydepark apartment was very nice and good price in Whitefield. It's near to the MNC company and parking place also good. From this apartment all supermarket are near, and hospitals. 24 Camera with high security. So finally like this apartment. Next month going to join in this apartment
Nov 05, 2018 10:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

One of the best one compare to others, good customer services , good and quality products , reasonable price, I never sceen like before I love this place a good nature in Bangalore city don't miss it guys everyone must be visit at least one time in when you are came to Bangalore.
Nov 05, 2018 06:10 PM Read

Sekhar Developers build With good Quality cements and price also less compare to other apartments. It have all luxurious amenities including swimming pools, yoga, and aerobics center, Jacuzzi spa, banquet halls, tennis courts, etc. I had never thought that the whole process would wind up quickly, but Sekhar developers made it possible.
Apr 06, 2018 03:58 PM Read

I am the Resident of Flat No, C 104 of Sekhar Hyde park White Field Bangalore Apartment.

I am an unsatisfied customer and repenting having purchased Flat in this venture

The builder is most unprofessional and does not have decency how to deal with customers

The builder has not delivered what he promised and cheated us

I recommend prospective buyers not to go with this project GEETHA YOGANARASIMHA

FLAT NO. C 104 SEKHAR HYDE PARK APARTMENT

BANGALORE
Apr 06, 2018 01:40 PM Read

I am owner of a flat in Sekhar Hydepark and staying there since November 2017.

I was initially fan of this builder for SHP constructions because of very good response from sales team before registration.

But then, the actual pain started after the registration. The handover was not in time even after 3 months form the date of registration. As in other reviews highlighted, The CRM, Site Engineer and other workers was keep on changing. It was very hard time for me to complete the pending works since no one was responding properly. Finally, I just tough to inform the Builder about pending works assuming that he is responsible person to listen. But then, the conversation turned-up to worst experience and nothing helped us to get resolved in completing the pending Works.

For up coming customers, please check with the owners staying there before taking a decision to own a flat in Sekhar Hydepak, Immadihalli.
Apr 04, 2018 07:43 AM Read (via Mobile)

I am owner of a flat in Sekhar Hydepark(SHP), Immadihalli and staying there since Aug 2017.The way we are treated for any of our queries w.r.t pending work in flat or car parking / amenities, there is no responsible answer from the Builder or their management. Worst phase of Builder-Customer relation started when they are forcefully trying to allot parking slots to the owners. He never treats us as his CUSTOMERS.I am really fed-up as a owner of a flat in SHP and being a customer to Sekhar Developers.Customer service was good until we pay. after that it is a PAIN.Though we paid all the amenities cost, Most of the Amenities promised to us are still pending to be completed and there is no responsible reply for the sameMost arrogant. No value for Customers.Future customers, please check with the owners staying there before taking a decision to own a flat in Sekhar Hydepak, Immadihalli or with this Builder
Mar 08, 2018 01:05 PM Read

Background: When I and my wife decided to buy a flat, we saw a lot of apartments and the one apartment that we liked turned out to be our worst nightmare, it was one of the worst decisions of our life. The flat that we saw was from Sekhar Developers, after seeing the model flat we were impressed and CRM Mr. Amit Kumar [he is not with Sekhar developers anymore] and Mr. Vinod [he ran away within a week of meeting them] convinced us that it was the best apartment to invest in and agreed to the things that we asked. When we told him that we will think about it and get back to them, they took the effort to come down to my home and then talk us into buying the flat. We felt their efforts were genuine and also assumed that the builder is genuine in their task of selling flats to buyers from the middle class. I was mightily impressed but what was in store for me I couldn't even think of.

After the registration of the flat is when things started to fall apart, I was promised by the CRM Mr. Roopesh that the flat will be ready in 20 days but they told me to get the interiors done, so I got the interiors done in a month's time and then for two months I had to literally follow up day and night to get the things done.

One day I got so fed up and went to their office and shouted at Roopesh to finish the work on time. He convinced me saying the work will be completed at the earliest, even then things didn't move, I didn't have a choice but to move in as I was paying rent for the house I was staying and EMI for the flat loan for the three months.

The pending issues with my flat were the utility area was in a mess it was not cleaned all the paint stains and grouting stains, the balcony tiles are uneven and the finishing is so poor it makes you think why did we even buy a flat if the finishing is so bad. The tiles in both the bathrooms are damaged when we ask the site engineer, they have the audacity to say that your customer has damaged them. I had to give them my piece of mind. The painting of the walls was so bad when we ask the painter the answer is the management has asked or instructed us to paint it like this only. The plumbing work is also bad, the flush when pressed gets jammed and manually we have to pull it back to stop the flush. The STP is a mess, the STP water is stinking so badly that for 15 days I and my kids fell ill. The corridors are not maintained properly by the builder as the building is still under his care.

We could have put up with all this, the one concern I asked them to address is the main door, the main door doesn't bolt on, the door when locked it only bolts the first turn, the second doesn't bolt on. After several requests, emails, talking to site engineer yielded no results. I kept quiet thinking that they will fix the issues. And on top of that, they have not provided the additional keys of the flat till date, it's almost 8 months since I moved in.

The amenities are just on paper/brochure:

a) STP - STP is there for namesake but its functionality is baffling to many of the residents here. We don't whether it's a filtering system or a true STP I think the builder himself doesn't know what it is. There is absolutely no safety for STP. The STP is next to kid's play area and chances are if kids run near STP, the drains which are kept open for the gases to go out may cause death by falling into the open drains.

b) Elders Garden: It's a jhumla to the customer - during my talk with the CRM Mr. Amit Kumar, he told me that the elders garden would be there, but today there is nothing called elder's garden

c) Joggers Track: The jogger's track is a big joke, you need to see it to believe it. The jogger's track is cement blocks built on the apartment's sewage system. Horrifying to hear.

d) Club House: The clubhouse till date has not been given to residents to use it, the builder has locked it and kept it to himself, many of the residents tried requesting the keys which are rightfully ours but the builder as even not responded to our request, what an inhumane behavior from the builder. The residents had to celebrate the birthday of their kids next to the pool. It's there for namesake but it's of no use to the residents.

e) Pool: the pool cannot be used properly without proper shower rooms, they are not in the usable state.

d) Parking: the parking is a big mess, I don't know which genius came up with the idea, the markings are really illogical. The residents will have to suffer as they would not be able to remove the cars without touching the other car next to it.

d) lifts: One of the lifts in A block is not functioning, the AMC of the lifts are not renewed.

Added to all this, cases are filed against the residents who genuinely asking the developer to provide the amenities as promised, we are treated as if we are living in the flats without paying the builder.

Just to remind the builder in case he reads this, we the residents have paid for the flat from our hard earned and saved money, not some ill-gotten wealth.

The builder doesn't have any respect for the residents, they have the audacity to threaten to run the residents down using his car.

The residents have been reasonable in their demands and have to try to resolve this amicably but the builder is not in a mood to resolve it but to drag it. The residents have sent a plenty of emails to the so-called CRM, CEO & Manager but it has fallen on deaf ears on the issues and a proper resolution to our demands as not been met so far.

In case any prospective customer is planning to buy please talk to the residents before ending up like us.

Don't be fooled by the google reviews, the reviews are fake the reviews that we wrote has been removed by the builder, none of the reviews are legit. Come to Sekhar Hyde Park and speak to any residents.

We are hoping that all these issues would be resolved soon. But with the attitude of the builder, it looks a distant dream.
Feb 23, 2018 10:38 AM Read

• Plumbing is a big mess here. It seems  no flat in their project is w/o Seepage.Looks like its their signature.

• STP water stinks, which causing throat infections currently .Multiple requests to Owner/CRM are ignored royally.

• Elevators are not covered in AMC for past 8 months. This was even atleast not  informed to Owners.

• No CCTV coverage currently, since it was taken away by Builder after  the owners raised voice  regarding the car parking.

• Other Amenities are still a big? . And the amenities provided also not in Available to us.

• Site CRMs won't give a damn care about your flat work even with multiple follow-ups.As if we got flat for free of cost. Even Govt. sanctioned houses will get better attention than this.

• Especially the car parking slots some of which are not parkable at all. Only 98 possible parkable slots.But Builder wanna  pack 130 cars and sell the flats and keep us in distress, fight among ourselves  forever.

• Instead of resolving these issues here, they are so much passionate about filing fake criminal cases, legal notices against owners.

• Don't go with initial  marketing&sales illusions, always talk to the owners/tenants here for an opinion.Sometimes its better not to own a flat.This is what I've seen or experiencing here being a tenant.

Feb 20, 2018 08:00 PM Read

While taking the flat, I've highlighted all the shortcomings, got a reply from CRM they will fix the issues ASAP. I assumed it to be As Soon As Possible, later they've not even bothered to respond to my emails . I'm chasing them to complete the shortcomings/pending things in my flat since May'17  things didn't move even at ASAP(As Slow As Possible), Pointed issues are not cosmetic either, to mention few. CEO claims that he used best in class material however it didn't add any value because of extremely shabby workmanship.

My walls were already damaged because of water seepage.

Balconies/utilities flood because improper tile gradient.

Amenities committed in brochure not fulfilled.

Not provisioned enough parking places and not all parking slots provided are usable.

STP treated water which is reused in commodes stinks and it is spoiling the ambiance of the home.

CC Cameras not functional

Rain water harvesting .a question mark!

Swimming pool is  just for name sake(Too small to be used for so many flats)

Play area on STP tanks

Talking to the CEO will only result in hypertension and nothing else because of his highly arrogant attitude and unprofessional behavior.
Feb 20, 2018 10:05 AM Read (via Mobile)

The project has multiple issues, to begin with it does not have appropriate parking space available for its owners this is completely opposite of the agreement also the builder is very bad in behavior he is rude and trys to use goons to scare owners. Stay away.
Feb 19, 2018 05:47 PM Read

I am one of the flat owners who brought flat in sekhar Hyde park Whitefield staying from past six month . I am repenting now for buying a flat in this . No Proper amenities, STP is not working properly this is becoming hazardous to us and creating health issue day by day .  still lot of pending work in the flats, we are treated as slaves no respect to the owners by the builder . we have car Parking issue here  no proper car marking done  marking are done on driveways . used low-quality products such as doors, CB fittings, paints, tiles as already started getting repairs etc  No response from either Builder, CRM if we raise any concerns on the pending issues . we are really fed-up with the behavior of these guys . they are more arrogant and No value to the customers

I could see lot of deviations in the project and you can't even compare the brochure provided by them with the real scenario there .No jogging track, Elders park which was promised in the brochure . tried to sell off area above STP tanks as open car parking by these builder .

I don’t think so they know the meaning of the CRM and what is a customer for them .

till we booked the flat they are with us calling every time and following it up . once we booked now we are in soup . I will not recommend any one to buy a flat with this developer .

if anyone interested to invest/buy please check with the Owners staying there before taking any decision otherwise you will be one more guy like us .

from,

surya

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Sekhar Casa Bianca - Varthur - Bangalore

Sekhar Casa Bianca - Varthur - Bangalore

Sekhar Casa Bianca, Varthur, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search