NO RESPONSE FROM BUILDER

NO RESPONSE FROM BUILDER
Jun 05, 2019 06:08 PM 3625 views

Product Implementation Rate:

Hi,

I have booked a flat from salarpuria sattva Anugraha(Altana) . This project is jointly developed by land owner and salarpuria sattva. I have booked this flat in mane utsav .I Would like to inform you that I have booked eastfacing flat as per brochers with extra cost of east facing and I have visited the site site person informed me its west facing flat . I could not get that flat. After approach to salarpuria sales team changed my flat to 12th floor in different tower hence I requested so many time to change my flat now salarpuria is mentioning what ever is given for that you need to pay the amount . We have check with other sales person still so many flat are vacant .As they are not ready to accept their mistakes.

Thanks and Regards

Chetan Patil

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Salarpuria Altana - Nagarbhavi - Bangalore
Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search