₹2.42 Cr

Location and Highlights

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on SD Corp Epsilon, Kandivali East, Mumbai

Summary
Dec 28, 2020 11:07 AM Read (via Mobile)

I booked a flat in November 2020 and have had a poor customer service experience so far.

Two specific experiences which stand out:

1. The agreement that I had to sign on for registration, was sent to me literally minutes before the signing, despite repeated follow ups and requests from my side. Even that draft had grave errors (incorrect PAN details etc.)

2. I have been following up for almost 10 days now for someone from the Shapoorji Pallonji team to give me some clarifications on the TDS I need to pay. Despite multiple emails and phone calls, I have not received any response from the team. My bank is now chasing me since they cannot disburse the loan till the time I pay the TDS

Quite disappointed with the experience so far, given the reputation that the builder has.

My request to all readers would also be to check on some aspects like these in addition to more obvious ones like purchase price, construction status etc.
Jan 08, 2020 06:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

A great project in Kandivali which gives customers a spacious house worth buying with multiple amenities
Jun 24, 2019 12:09 PM Read

It has been so many years since we booked our flat yet we have no idea about what is going on. We are thinking to come together and fight against these people because our money has been wasted because of them.

SD Corp Epsilon - Kandivali East - Mumbai
Jun 20, 2019 03:21 PM Read

The maintenance charges of this place is unbelievably high and they do not provide us the amenities and facilites that come with such a high maintenance so I do not know why they are charging so much.
Jun 18, 2019 12:40 AM Read

They have a name for taking money and eloping with it so be careful when you are dealing with them or do not deal with them at all.
Jun 13, 2019 11:43 PM Read

How can we trust that they are going to build a complex when they have not shown us the society registration documents? It looks like a huge scam to me.
Jun 08, 2019 11:48 PM Read

The land on which they are building the property is slum rehabilitation land and that may cause us problems in the future so we decided to avoid buying a house with them.
Jun 02, 2019 06:07 PM Read

It is not the first time that the new buyers who have recently moved in are facing many of the grave issues related to having to see a bad construction quality of the house or even the apartment as a whole. This needs to change for the good.
Jun 01, 2019 05:06 PM Read

The quality of materials that they have used for construstion is not good, which may cause you problems in later life.
May 30, 2019 01:37 AM Read

We did not get to see the draft documents before signing the agreement of this place and it is quite sad that they are nt showing people what they are getting into.
Oct 17, 2018 03:47 PM Read

Sd Corporation Tardeo Mumbai offers luxury atmosphere around itself with including premium amenities such as commercial, residential, social and industrial. If you are a home buyer, and keen to be part of a best space in Mumbai, then nothing place will be better than this project.

Showing: 1 - 11 Reviews on SD Corp Epsilon - Kandivali East - Mumbai

SD Corp Epsilon - Kandivali East - Mumbai

SD Corp Epsilon, Kandivali East, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search