Runwal Cheaters...Beware!!!

16% 1.48 25 Reviews Claim this business

Runwal Cheaters...Beware!!!
Sep 03, 2018 06:28 PM 28220 views

Product Implementation Rate:

My experience with Runwal has been a nightmare. I booked a flat at Runwal Greens Annexe Chestnut in 2010. Possession was to be given in Dec 2014. After taking 100% payment, these cheater demanded extra 10.5 Lakhs outside the agreement and thereby denied possession.

Beware of the glittery advertisement. These people have no ethics and no moral values. I would never recommend Runwal to anyone. They have Politicians to Police to Lawmakers all managed, so you would be running pillar to post without any relief. See the pic of Subhash Runwal cutting cake with Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and Shivsena Chief Udhav Thackrey. And his friend Mr Chief MInister is the Chief MInister, Law MInister and Home Minister of the State(Three key positions of State held by one man). No hope for Common man.

I have filed a case against Runwal Homes Pvt. Ltd., which they say that the company has amalgamated with Propel Developers Pvt. Ltd.

My Father a senior citizen had purchased this flat with all his lifetime savings and still waiting to get the possession of the flat. Never book with Runwal Group.

You can contact me to get my case details @ my email id bijupalleri@gmail.com. My mobile number 09819487978.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Runwal Greens - Mulund West - Mumbai
Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search