Not so worth

16% 1.48 25 Reviews Claim this business

Not so worth
Sep 07, 2020 01:02 AM 9362 views

Product Implementation Rate:

I had booked in 2015, have been paying hefty EMI since then. After so much wait received oc received in Feb for 2 bhk towers where I booked. Since Jan I registered with brokers to find customer to rent out since I live in Banglore due to work on-site project on rent. Facing hard times on finances because of this situation. Broker suggested 38-44k I might get. I am not yet able find any customers since then. Broker said too many units now available in same project as well in Kanjur East, so they are negotiating hard. Many tenant left the city during Covid and working from their originating city or moved to low rent flats outside Mumbai, so lot of units is open for rent and prices are down.

Now I have told my brokers to ask customers looking for 1/1.5 bhk they can rent 2bhk on same price, which is around 22-29k broker said.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Runwal Forests - Kanjurmarg - Mumbai
Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search