₹98.89 L - ₹2.03 Cr
16% 1.48 25 Reviews Claim this business

Pathetic
Mar 15, 2020 09:20 PM 11815 views

Product Implementation Rate:

Visited this Runwal Forests in the month of December. I was informed that oc will be taking two months like Jan 2020. No sign of the possession even in Feb 2020. Amenities will be fully operational by 2022. New towers constructed inside premises so it will be noisy and polluted.

Wanted compact 2BHK but their 1.5BHK is actually 1BHK only and pricing is also so high inspite of small carpet. I can't even fit my wardrobes in the bedrooms.

Group as whole is struggling a lot. Standards are getting low, cost cutting is huge(PIMCO aka CITY lifts installed in Runwal Forest instead Schindler or any other international brand), poor quality and delay in delivery(Runwal Greens and Forrest both got delayed substantially).

People in Runwal Greens have made a loss buying that property.

I thanked my friend who helped me research more on the project.

Please rate this review usefulnessRating Breakup

Very Useful (39%)

Useful (61%)

Not Useful (0%)

Runwal Forests - Kanjurmarg - Mumbai
Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search