For Business

Sector 78, Gurgaon 122001, HR

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Raheja Revanta, Sector 78, Gurgaon

Summary
Jun 12, 2021 07:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

Booked 7 years back

Possession not in sight

Even part of structure yet to be ready

Almost no progress fir last two years

Heavily debt ridden

No chance of completion under present circumstances
Jun 11, 2021 01:03 PM Read

I have invested in Raheja Revanta as it is the best luxury project but waiting for construction to be completed. The construction is very slow. Hope this project get completed by 2024.
Jun 10, 2021 01:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

Do not trust this developer - promised delivery of my flat by 2016 December and still no nearer getting occupation - he has destroyed my dream and my retirement in my home country He makes promises which are never delivered yet has taken 96% of total costs BE VERY CAREFUL

Raheja Revanta - Sector 78 - Gurgaon
Jun 10, 2021 12:44 PM Read

There is no sign of project completion even after 10 years looks, lost the hope now. This is a classic example of Nexus between Builder, Bankers and Govt officials. All are milking money and enjoying life at the cost of poor house buyers money. There are no laws which held Builder accountable. Banks are happy enjoying Pre EMI on the loan they have no concern why there is no progress in the project. SHAME on the whole system.

Attached photo of the current status of project. you can see 10 workers trying very hard to complete the project.
Jun 10, 2021 11:09 AM Read (via Mobile)

This builder is fraud, booked flat 11 years ago , paid80 of money , no progress on construction, no chance of delivery in near future
Jun 09, 2021 09:24 AM Read (via Mobile)

Invested a huge amount to get a dream house but left with only getting updates on further extension of possession dates from.the company. I was supposed to get it way back in 2015-16. It's been five years since then and what stands at the site is still a building structure, a few labourers and no sight of project completion for another few years.
Jun 09, 2021 09:02 AM Read (via Mobile)

Dear fellows,

This project is abandoned by developer and no progress been made in so many years. No timelines met and still no due date for completion of project. Project in construction stage since ten years. That’s why one star to the project.
Jun 09, 2021 08:52 AM Read (via Mobile)

Having taken > 90% of our hard earned money, Raheja breached multiple handover deadlines since 2016. Construction almost stopped, no hope of possession in the near term. People don’t believe this builder and safeguard your hard earned money. Raheja is luring new innocent buyers with false promises & bogus advertisements. Avoid this project and avoid your suffering.
Jun 09, 2021 08:49 AM Read (via Mobile)

Waiting for our unit for the last 10 years. Paid 95% of the total amount and no sign of handover for the next 5 years. Please don't burn your money with this builder
Jun 08, 2021 08:23 PM Read (via Mobile)

Stay away from these scoundrels at all costs if you don't want to get cheated off your money. I am still suffering as a lot of others are having invested with them.
Jun 03, 2021 09:12 PM Read

Seriously hat's off to this project in Sec-78, Gurgaon, Raheja Revanta is the best residential project. I am looking forward to invest in this project with a positive nod from my father. I think we will have a positive feedback after this covid situation diminishes.

This is my Dream Home
May 31, 2021 06:59 PM Read

Raheja Revanta of Raheja Developer in Gurgaon is the ultimate luxury project with full of luxurious amenities. I want to relocate to Gurgaon from Noida and presently thinking to invest on this project. Its not completed but yes this is my dream project.
May 29, 2021 12:27 AM Read

I am here to share my experience after investing in Raheja Revanta. The luxurious project offers different amenities and comes under super-luxury project tag. I am waiting for my possession but at the same time I feel privileged to have invested on this project. It's a dream which is coming to be true. We have not visited site from past 1.2 yrs due to covid situation. Hope to visit in upcoming month
May 27, 2021 08:08 PM Read

The scope and planning is amazing. Raheja Revanta staff at this fit out stage is super efficient and helpful the scope of the project is super luxury. this will be the adobe for people who are super successful, super rich and have an evolved taste and sensibilities, while looking to have ultra luxury property and live in an apartment building. by far the most exclusive address in NCR.
May 26, 2021 06:26 PM Read

A great project which provides ultra luxury & luxury amenities at its best not only in terms of living but the scenic views of aravallis makes it a superb project.the project is under construction & soon be ready for possession.
May 26, 2021 10:57 AM Read

When I saw this project both visually as well as on site. The best residential project in Gurgaon region. I had seen this building from inside, under construction phase. The best about this project is you will get all the luxury amenities like Gym, Pool at the top of the building and many more. My decision of investing here is right just waiting for possesion
May 23, 2021 10:44 PM Read

I have known Raheja Developers from years and when I wanted to invest in residential project, my daughter told me about this luxurious project - Raheja Revanta. After investment I feel a sigh of relief and yes waiting for possession. I can vouch that one will feel luxury in every sense.
May 21, 2021 12:44 AM Read

I have invested in this luxurious project of Raheja Developers, seriously the best offered by any developers. The project is still under construction phase and constantly in touch with Altaf Ji regarding this project. The reason I chose this because of its architecture as well as the proposed infinity pool at the top. Eagerly waiting to stay here.
Mar 02, 2021 04:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

Raheja revanta was a dream turned sour by the unethical developer. 9 years have gone and there is still no sign of completion of the project.

Any enquiry to the company does not healed any response.

I tried to make a case under h r e r a but by then the company had gone to nclt.

it seems that now construction has restarted but there is no communication from the company when the project will be completed.
Feb 05, 2021 01:30 PM Read (via Mobile)

Recently I had been to one of it’s new luxury project Revanta to see how my friend has invested there. The scenic views from the top are very beautiful & it is amazingly filled with amenities around. It will be a great experience in entire NCR as I have never seen any property like this. It’s fancy & one can definitely advocate the true sense of luxury life.

Showing: 41 - 60 Reviews on Raheja Revanta - Sector 78 - Gurgaon

Raheja Revanta - Sector 78 - Gurgaon

Raheja Revanta, Sector 78, Gurgaon Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search