₹1.92 Cr - ₹3.81 Cr

Sector 78, Gurgaon 122001, HR

Highlights
Last Updated on Mar 12, 2021

Reviews on Raheja Revanta, Sector 78, Gurgaon

Summary
Aug 26, 2019 03:39 PM Read

Dear home buyer at Rahega Sampada as they ve not given possession on time & were asking fir interest and other money hence I've filled a court case. And I am fighting a court case.
Aug 26, 2019 08:01 AM Read (via Mobile)

Many home Buyers like me have been lured with all possible marketing gimmicks, using advertisement and small models at Delhi Airport, excellent show flat exhibited at the site. Constructions done part
Jul 30, 2019 11:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

Raheja is a big time fraud builder, since last one and a half year there is no construction work going on and Raheja people keep on giving false commitment that they will start the construction soon. I have lost all my saving and in debt now.

I don’t have a job to pay back the interest to bank, I am in sever condition now because of Raheja Developer.

I request the builder to give my money back so that I can pay back the bank loan and get rid of this loan.

Raheja Revanta - Sector 78 - Gurgaon
Jul 22, 2019 06:53 PM Read (via Mobile)

Raheja is a big cheater. They are taking hard earned money of the masses. My name is Chirag Negi, I have heard a lot of complaints about them, since I am from Media. They have violated a lot of norms in construction and proofs are there in the media. A BIG THING TO UNEARTH HERE IS THAT REVIEWS IN THIS THREAD BY FEW PERSON LIKE RAHUL RAMTEKE, HRIDAY AHUJA, HARSHAL ARE THEIR SOCIAL MEDIA AGENCY GUYS, SAW A PROOF OF THIS AND THIS CAN BE PROVED. WAS SHOCKED TO FIND THIS OUT. ALL IN ALL THEY ARE CHEATERS
Jul 08, 2019 01:11 PM Read

I had to buy Raheja Revanta apartments in Gurgaon sector-78, it is amazing projects in Gurgaon. It is the tallest building in Delhi NCR.
Jul 08, 2019 01:06 PM Read

I have invested in Raheja Maheshwara for my parents as it is away from city hustle and near to my office too. Given that IMT is so close to this project, makes it even more attractive.
Apr 01, 2019 04:23 PM Read

I invested my hard earned money in Krishna Raheja Affordable housing in 2015 and they have been taking the money installments from customers even when they had not even started the construction yet for so many years. I have not only lost my money but I am still repaying the loan amount as well.It is already very delayed and wouldn't finish in the stipulated timeline of 4 years.

I am going to file a complaint against them in RERA and ask for my money back along with the due interest. If you have also been cheated like me and would like to join with me in this complain, Please contact me by email on cheated.by.raheja@gmail.com and lets come together and fight against raheja developers. When we all complain together to RERA, there will be a resolution definitely.
Dec 21, 2018 06:12 PM Read

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE STAYING HERE.LACK OF BASIC NECESSITIES.DIRTY WATER IN WASHROOMS.AND NOW NO WATER.NO ELECTRICITY.THIS PLACE SUCKS.MAINTENANCE PEOPLE NOT BOTHERED.PEOPLE WILL DIE IF THEY STAY HERE.PEOPLE PLEASE DONT BUY FLATS HERE.RAHEJA BUIDER IS FRAUD,
Dec 17, 2018 12:43 PM Read (via Mobile)

Raheja builder providing affordable flats in Gurgaon with world class amenities and full of luxury at blend nature of societies. They are the best developer in real estate. They also trying to your dreams comes true. Some of the Raheja projects like Raheja Shilas.
Dec 12, 2018 10:34 PM Read

Raheja Developers solace, and magnificence mix to permit away extraordinarily stylish outlook towards life. These Residential residences in town are splendidly crafted bearing in mind all of your wishes. This is created by a illustrious team of builders World Health Organization unending focuses towards delivering the best to its customers and elegant artifact that enhances the looks of the property beside increasing its era. It offers a combine of BHK and 3 BHK and 4 BHK residences at one in all the prime neighborhood in town. With correct ventilation and tidy wide space, It feels you cheerful right from the moment you enter in your beautiful Residencty at Dwarka. typically|this can be often just one such property in Dwarka where luxury comes with affordability and additionally the inhabitants fancy the perks of living in one in all the best localities of town. This Residency provide fast access and transportation to different parts of city by wide roads.

The amenities in Raheja Develpers will felling pleasant. variety of the amenities place in at intervals this property are swimming pool, physical exercise Track, 24Hr Backup Electricity, play area

The best an area of this Residency is whole building is earthquake proof

I will counsel to rely on to buy for this property
Nov 01, 2018 12:15 PM Read (via Mobile)

This is the worst place....only those who want to die come here to live..there is no water electricity here...dirty water in washroom....plumber and electrician does not come...keep calling them....houses are broken...there are local parts in washroom....everything is broken....
Bad
Oct 31, 2018 04:22 PM Read

Raheja Developers is bad developer in Delhi NCR. It don't provide flat to anyone. It's projects quality is very bad
Jun 16, 2018 02:23 PM Read (via Mobile)

Raheja Developer- he is a big cheater, he has taken all the amount from us and till date nothing happened in society and services are bad, we are leaving in hell. Biggest mistake of my life - I purchased flat here. I request you please don’t ever think about any project of Raheja Delhi based company.

Please suggest how can we punish this company and I want all concerned to be jailed.

Mar 14, 2018 02:52 PM Read

Five years before, an apartment was booked in Raheja by my brother-in-law in Sector 92, Gurgaon.As per the agreement, Raheja was supposed to give possession in two years and my brother-in-law had already paid the payment for the same.Considering grace of six months, the possession should have resulted within two and a half years.As there was delay in construction, Raheja developer assured possession after an additional three months.After a year's delay, my brother-in-law requested customer care for its cancellation and to refund the money followed by no result.After a period of three and a half years, a request was again forwarded from my brother-in-law's side stating that he had shifted his family in a new accommodation.Raheja developer lied with the customers saying, "Possession will result soon and only occupancy certificate is needed".My brother-in-law finally requested to Pehredar Team in order to get his money back with normal bank interest.
Mar 02, 2018 02:22 PM Read

Customer care does not care at all after you pay money. Raheja took stamp duty money 3 yrs back and is using for its business. Registration not done. Customer care expert in telling lies, not answering emails, saying meaningless and vague English on phone. Almost inhuman.
Jul 31, 2016 12:05 AM Read (via iOS App)

The only project delivered seems to be Atlantis. His maintenance company and security continue to suck them. Atharva and Vedaanta Occupancy Certificates have been challenged in courts as obtained on false pretences. Cases are also lodged in Consumer court. Navin Raheja recently removed from Chairmanship of NAREDCO. Water thru tankers and Electricity thru generators, both at prohibitive rates. You can imagine the scenario. To top it all, he is trying to sue journalists reporting against his projects. Definitely not recommended.
Jun 16, 2016 05:45 PM Read

Raheja Group came into existence in 1990, and continues to have a dominant status in NCR. Raheja Group is known for its innovative and customer centric projects that offer premium residential as well as commercial advantages.

Some of the Raheja Projects like Raheja shilas, raheja krishna housing, raheja navodaya, raheja oma, raheja aranya and raheja aranya independent floors etc.

Located next the integrated township Raheja Aranya, Krishna Housing enjoys good infrastructural benefits. Close proximity to the KMP Expressway and Gurgaon Alwar road adds to the situational advantage of Raheja Krishna Housing.
Apr 20, 2016 07:43 PM Read (via Android App)

My name is rohit and here I am writing about raheja developers which is a delhi based company but they have all the projects in gurgaon. One of my friend also has booked a flat in their project in 2010 but till to date he did not possassion of his flat. Even quality is very poor. Lets go through key points:

Customer service:

Their customer service is very poor. My friend has been invited for possassion three time but each time there are lots of pending work in his flat.

Staff courtesy:

Staff seems to be cleaver and they always tries to make their cuatomers fool in name of possassion. Project teams are quite supportive but customer relation team is very bad and tries buttering every time.

proect implementation:

They do not implement the specification properly. When I have visited the project with my friend, at that time customer relation person gives the specification to project member very first time. How can they be so careless.

I am not satisfied with their performance.

Mouthshut has mentioned their wrong address. Original address is: D4, 4th floor, district centre, saket, new delhi.

I do not recommend this builder.
Sep 10, 2013 08:36 PM Read

All new buyers be aware, Raheja has never delivered project on time. I am stuck with them where they have delayed the project for almost 3 years now.

They are silent about when they will deliver the project. They have taken 90% money and then stopped work on site. No penalty, no response to customer questions.

Will never recommend this builder to anyone. Be aware !!!!!!

Please spread this to everyone you know. Don't fall in trap with this builder. Not reliable at all. Don't believe me check with other customers. They launched Vedanta, Atahrva, Navodaya in 2008 with completion date in 2011 but no where near completion as of now.

Visit their actual construction site. Project is delayed for almost 3 years and no commitment to date.
Mar 31, 2020 02:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi all. I am a resident of Raheja Navodaya. I am so glad to be associated with Raheja as recently experienced a good thing which is benefitting it’s residents. Recently Raheja Developers organised sanitisation & fumigation camp at our building. With the outbreak of the pandemic coronavirus, Raheja Developers are taking a great responsibility to maintain the hygiene in the society. Thank you Raheja Developers for this activity as I now feel safe to stay in my society with such initiatives.

Showing: 21 - 40 Reviews on Raheja Revanta - Sector 78 - Gurgaon

Raheja Revanta - Sector 78 - Gurgaon

Raheja Revanta, Sector 78, Gurgaon Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search